-Military Grade Cyber Weapon-

"What..." I whispered, the strength leaving my body, hell, I fell to my knees.

"I present to you our newest innovation!" That man's voice came as my senses were numbed, barely hearing him. "Our recently upgraded super weapon!"

"N-no...." My voice trembled.

-------------- 

"This is so cool, I wish my freedom could include this, I would be a nice spot." Zyber said, messing up her hairstyle before smoothing it out, unlike out bodies, hair was not really affected in this BD of the moon, it thought it was too messy so I deactivated that in the data. "This is a really cool BD."

"Well you said you'd accompany me so you better make space for it in your dream." I said, smiling to myself.

"I promise!" I watched her cartwheel through the air because of the low gravity, laughing happily. "I'll make you some place!" I smiled brightly.

--------------------

"The Zybervistan 2.0!!!!"

I honestly felt like I'd break into tears any moment, not again, not the corpos doing something like this to another one... No...

She didn't look different in much but there was a shoulder mounted cyberware that looked similar to the slick and simple version of the Sandevistan's design, several suppressants vials, those huge green vials that David had in the exoskeleton type, four on each shoulder mount.

There were black tubes connecting to the slick black helmet that covered her head completely and black neck plating covered her neck but I could see much smaller orangish-brown vials embedded in the cyberware.

These all looked high grade.

(Like really simple slick design, something like this helmet type thing.)

"The Zybervistan is our greatest creation but it was wild, uncontrolled, unbroken

"The Zybervistan is our greatest creation but it was wild, uncontrolled, unbroken. Lucky us, we found out and created the Troxen, even she bends to our will with it, all that is needed in addition to that is a simple cyberspace overload and we control it like a puppet. So get up girl, we want to have a test run and I don't think you want to die just yet."

"T-Troxen..." I whispered, that was the drug that.... That...

"Oh you haven't heard of it? The newest bio-weapon we thought up of course! Psychosis can happen for many reason and show up in many different way, usually it is easier to set in with people having a stressful life, when instinct takes over, survival instinct, the instinct that asks for blood and death."