-Militech-

I opened my eyes but my vision was blurry.

I blinked the blurriness away, shaking my head hard.

I looked around, the room was really dark with only weak orange light seeping through the metal bars making up the ground.

I moved a bit.... Well.... I tried, I couldn't move.

I looked up, seen the same orange glow on the surface behind me, a thick cuff on each of my joints, like truly: the wrist, elbow, knee or ankle, as tied down.

Tho my side was fixed now, not bleeding not blown out anymore, why?

I waited what felt like hours before the door finally opened.

"You really needed me dressed down in my underwear for this?" I asked but the suited up people that stepped in didn't answer. "At least take a picture as a memory, I bet this is the first time you see someone as bare as I am."

"Still as cocky as ever I see." The doc looking man said.

"Look choom I don't know which fucking megacorpo you work with, I am not telling you anything."

"Oh no, trust us, after you escaped us once we are not playing anymore, you see this?" He tapped my neck, well more like the thick metal around it.

"Now I do." Militech huh...

"This will make sure you cooperate, you caused us quite a set back, back then."

"As if I'd cooperate with those that fucked my life up choom, Militech scum." 

"I hoped you'd say that." He grinned, making a show about pulling a small remote out of his pocket and pressing a button.

My head jerked back as my scream got cut short.

"Bastard." I hissed when he let up from the button, how do I explain this? A whole body shock or high voltage electricity.

"You see this little gadget? Electroshock therapy wired right into the nervous system to be sure you'll listen, so? Will you listen?"

I cussed up a storm in my head but nodded.

----------------------------------------

I followed after the armed guards and the men with my hands in my pockets.

"How did you even sneak up on me?" I grumbled, hands in my pockets.

"You can't think we don't learn anything each time you escape our capture? We fine-tune everything each time, this time you made the mistake to have someone start a rumor to attack us, we just narrowed down the search area since we have our own netrunners."

"Well you almost killed me."

"it is either capture or kill so whichever was easier." He just shrugged as he spoke about killing me. "We were forced to try out our new toys."

I huffed, rolling my eyes, I was forced to obey, if he fries my actual still human and not chrome neurons I'll be brain dead or worst, pure dead.

I followed with a frown, passing holding cells, these were newer ones because the walls were glass and not pure metal walls like in my time.

I stopped walking, staring in one in shock.

A man was strapped to a metal table, screaming so hard even the sound isolating walls still let out a whisper of a sound out, all of that after a little vial was injected into his arm just moments earlier.

It was pure fear on his face, tears rolling down his face as he thought.

But soon the fear was changed in a confused look, babbling about who knows and that expression soon was far away, eyes duplicating and glitching out, void of consciousness, talking even as he was wheeled away.

"That's..." I muttered.

"Cyberpsychosis, yes!" He sounded almost proud of it. "You like the view?"

"How? Why?!" I yelled at him, getting a small shock.

I groaned, grabbing my neck, even such a small shock caused my legs to feel weakness in them.

"How? Why? Simple, we need to advance with the times, Arasaka's weapons are getting ahead, we can't let that can we? Smasher is a major obstacle for us, with his inability to go psycho."

"Yeah, that's why you bastards forced my birth."

"Yes but you turned out to be less reliable then we wanted, we needed something we could control to the last drop, like this liquid here."

"Troxen."

"Ah so you know of it! Yes, we created it."

"Why?" I whispered in horror, everyone in the world fights for one thing, to not give in cyberpsychosis and here is Militech, making a liquid forcing some changes in the mind and bringing that condition on.

"Why? The new era of weapons of course, we need to take over the market and stomp out every other corporations."

"You are monsters."

"Oh don't worry, we have this to make psychosis but we'll work on the antidote and sell it."

"For an enormous amount of Eddies won't you?"

"Of course, we need to make profit after all."

"Sick bastards! You know how hard that is to cure? Most psychosis cases can't be!" 

"That's why we need to have high tolerance people to test upon."

I looked at him in object horror, knowing that this time I wouldn't be forced to netrun or train to obey and join the TechDeck... No, this time my fate would be by far worst.... And he knew it.... And it made him smile.