10

|Two weeks later|
|???|

Closely I watched her leave her work place. Watching the route that she takes, I glocked my gun but held myself back. I think spoiling her weekend can make me feel a little bit better. Fucking dyke. I faded away from sight.

|Keegan Bierman|
|Later in the day|

I felt a bit sick, especially after last night. Falling into a zone where I saw my own blood in my hands. I felt insecure, as if I was being watched. My gut feeling never lets me down. A horrible event is going to occur.

I looked at Zariah who was expressing herself to the music, She has gotten so much better over the last few weeks. I should be a teacher hey?. I am just so proud of her. My eyes continued to focus of her, the rhythm of her hips that moved in a up and down motion, side to side. I could tell she was watching me through the mirror. Her moves began to become more sensual. I felt my face heat up, I scoffed and looked at the floor. The music was then shut down.

"Ya okay?" She asked as she approached me, I looked up, "Aw you're blushing" she smiled.

"Shut up, I am just flustered."

"I figured coach deserved a show." She came a bit closer.

"Oh did I?" I decided to play along and stood up, hovering her by a few cm's.

She looked at up at me, "You did and I am thankful."

She hugged me, I hugged her back and placed my hands on her lower back. We pulled away slowly, I knew temptation was in control of me. We looked at each other. There was something but I couldn't put my finger to it.

Felt like a smooth force pulled us closer— in which we slight tilted our heads and I ntertwined our lips. It wasn't a friendly kiss...it was slow. She placed her hand on my cheek. Her lips were soft as quality pillows, we kissed before but this doesn't seem to  compare. Seems like we had the same idea to pull away. Breathing against each other's lips. She backed away.

"Im sorry–" she apologised.

"Its okay. I felt it too. Scared of your boyfriend?" I teased.

"No! I just can't stop myself–"

"–its lust. I know. Don't stress." I gave her a weak smile.

She came closer again, I couldn't label this feeling. Felt like we had a physical connection and I do not know how to feel, the rush through my body in excitement just to be touched the way she does.

"This doesn't feel normal...it was just supposed to be a hookup.." She whispered.

I couldn't answer. Over all my emotions are warming up and I felt unsure. The voice of lust just spoke to me.

I didn't hesitate but to just pull her closer and leaned into her ear, "How do we stop this?"

She ran her hand over my cheek, "How about we don't?"

"I swear to– this is unhealthy temptation." I stepped back.

She pushed me and automatically I sat on one of the seats. She sat on my lap, looking at me, "I love testing the waters..." a mischievous smirk grew on her face.

"What game is this?", my eyes scanned her facial features and her lips. I bit the inside of my lip in resistance.

"Lossen up. Your confidence enlightens me, currently I just want you."

"What about those who can see?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Then they see." Slowly moving her hips back and forth. I just smiled at her and she did the same,rocking back and forth. I ran my hands up her thighs then she held my wrists, guiding my hands throughout. I could see she was enjoying herself...

The rest was history.

|Midnight|

I said my farewells. I enjoyed my shift tonight. I went out through the back door and started walking. It was quite chilly, the cool air cruising past my face. It's so quiet at this time. The lights look so pretty–

That's odd I never observe my surroundings. I continued to walk, I started feeling out of place, looking around. I felt watched, my heart started beating fast. I started walking faster.

My body was scooped back, my nose suppressed. I wiggled out of this unknown hold, they suppressed my nose and mouth harder blocking my oxygen intake. I was starting to panic, I elbowed continuously and broke free.

I stepped forward out of breathe. All I saw was a person in all black wearing a Ski mask. They took out a knife.

"Let's take it easy now..." I said in a frightened voice.

They just walked in my direction, my illusion flashed through my eyes. They raised their hand that had the knife. I grabbed the wrist and twisted their arm causing them to groan.

They pulled my hair roughly, I let out a whimper, letting go of the wrist and being pulled back. I felt tears down my face. I have never felt scared in my life. My ears just darted around nervously. My body went into shock mode.

The cold knife sat by my throat, "You fucking bitch. You will die" I heard his voice, he pressed the knife more onto my skin, "Not feeling like a man now..huh?"

"You need to learn how to mind your fucking business. Alvira will always be mine..."

I didn't say anything. I knew she had a soft spot but he didn't need to know that. I didn't hesitate to butthead him causing the knife to cut through my skin. It burnt and hurt alot. I held my neck and looked at my hand to see my blood. I formed a fist and punched him on the nose. I picked up the empty small sized bin and throw it at him, causing him to trip over a brick. Losing the knife.

I didn't want to be too hard on him until he pulled out a pistol. Fuck!

My body froze and he fired the shot. Standing up immediately. I had a last look at his eyes. My eyes were in disbelief as I touched the area where he shot me. I looked at the blood on my hands. My own blood. My vision started to blur.

One shot...two– three.

Silence. All I remember is my body falling onto the cold concrete. Cold as as my body...I couldn't call out for help at all...