9

|Keegan Bierman|
|Some days later...|

"I really don't know what happened but I fell flat on my face into a pile of shit!" I conversating while Alvira was laughing her guts out. Her laughter is such beautiful music to my ears.

"Oh my gosh Keegan. Who taught you how to be this dramatic?"

I stroked my chin, "I don't know hey. It's natural I must say." I smiled at her.

She rested her arms on her knees and placed her head there and looked at me. My legs were underneath hers, today is a bit cooler so we chilled on the greeny grass. Campus was empty, guess no one felt like pitching.

"You're really funny. Feels unnatural to be outside‐"

"You stay indoors??"

"Well no. I just consume myself..."

"At the library?" I arched an eyebrow supporting myself on the grass.

She looked surprised, "Who told you?" She asked, lifting her head.

"Some old friends." I smiled.

"Old friends? Mine or yours?" She placed her head down.

"Yours.."

"Oh..."

I just nodded and we had our silence. I enjoyed her company even if we don't say much.

"Alvira?" My voice merged with a males voice.

"Could you not-" I turned to look who disturbed me. I kept quiet when I saw Zion's face.

"Yo Keegan" He greeted, I didn't greet back. He's about to take her away from me.

"What is it?, Zion." Alvira asked looking at him.

"Can we talk...in private please."

Alvira looked at me for reassurance, I arched my left eyebrow in permission. She stood up, dusting her behind, she waved at me and I did the same as she walked away with Zion. I watched them closely.

My phone rang,I answered and placed it by my ear.

"Zariah."

"Keegan, hi."

"What's up?"

"Are you free?"

"I mean yeah we aren't using a prison phone are we now?" I smiled and she chuckled on the other side.

"Suddenly you have sense of humor?"

"What does Suddenly mean??" I acted offended.

"Exactly that."

"Whatever. What do you need? Dance lessons?"

"You are letting this all get into that big forehead of yours." She said, I scoffed.

"Oh? We are being like this? I'll get you back."

"I was kidding, kidding. Please don't do anything." She begged while giggling.

"Hmm."

"Don't be like that."

"What do you want?"

"Want to go on a walk by the pearl gardens?"