26

"My surname is Wen, just call me Grandma Wen."

This time, it was common language. The old man smiled and pulled Yunxi and Alice, and walked out falteringly. The planting area is divided by area, and the plants grown in each group are different. Some beans climbed so lushly that they blocked the road.

Alice's eyes have a problem focusing, normal vision is fine, but it is a bit difficult for her to distinguish which are weeds, which are planted crops, and which are all green.

She took a step back and stepped on Yunxi's footing, trying not to trample on the crops. "You don't have to be so careful. These plants are full

of vitality!"

"You can't step on them either. Step on once in, and step on once when you go out. You come every day, how can you stand it?"

Appreciate, "There aren't many girls as kind as you, right? I heard that when you were in Alpha, you stood up and protected Lin Tianer?"

"Ah, do you know our identity?"

"Hehe, why? Don't you know? As soon as you enter the gate of the kitchen, you will know it!"

Yunxi looked at Alice, and unconsciously thought of Su Jie, who was inexplicably difficult, and Shira, who was arrogant and courteous. It seems that her "frozen identity" is really attracting attention! I am afraid that as soon as she boarded the spaceship to the fourth planet, everyone with authority will know!

Alice was very excited, "So, Grandma Wen, do you know the old man who wore the 'clean' gown before? He accidentally mentioned that Lin Tianer and I can apply for temporary residency, is it true?"

"Well. Haven't you already obtained the right to live in the wealthy area of ​​the fifth planet? Why do you still want to come to the kitchen to play?"

Alice sighed softly, "Look at your kind-hearted old man, you look like Lin Tian'er. Like, I don't know how to describe it except 'destiny'. I'll tell you the truth, in fact, we and Michelle... the female officer who helped apply for the Capital Star, there is a bit of conflict."

"Tian'er has always wanted to be patient, after all, people have helped a lot. But Michele is getting more and more over-the-top, she treats Tian'er as her property, and she has to ask her permission to do anything. The appearance of 'I'm thinking of you' and 'you have to be grateful to me' makes people look angry!"

Alice waved her hand angrily, "It's just that Lin Tianer has a good temper, if it was me, I would have turned against her long ago. "

Oh, is that right?" Grandma Wen looked back at Yunxi with an unexplainable light in her eyes, "You disgust her? Do you want to change guardians?"

Yunxi shook her head, "If you change someone else, you must Is it better than her? No, Michelle is a soldier, and she is used to making decisions for others without considering what others think. But she has no ill intentions, and she wants to protect me from the bottom of her heart."

Grandma Wen nodded, "You know how to look at people. There are hundreds of application reports from the research institute. You only chose her, and you did not choose the wrong Meischel. If you change someone else, you are not only regarded as a 'property', but also excessive. It's also possible."

Getting along with the old lady is particularly comfortable. The old man was not under any pressure at all, and even picked various fruits for them to taste.

"Don't listen to the old generation. He got into the eyes of money, and he wanted to sell ingredients when he saw someone. Although he couldn't buy the price, he still liked the other."

Eighty credit points per pound? Still can't sell the price? Alice stuck out her tongue and dared not speak.

"Although it's a bit abrupt, I still want to ask, why do you want to cultivate this kind of fruit with shrunken seeds? It always feels...not healthy."

Grandma Wen took Yunxi's hand, "Good boy, you are right. Not healthy, Don't look at such a big vegetable orchard, it's actually not healthy. Who are you willing to cultivate such unhealthy fruits? No, on the contrary, we have racked our brains and can't reverse the seed shrinkage, we can only try our best to. The taste of the fruit has been preserved."

"If you lose the taste..." The

old man shook his head, a little worried on his face.

As soon as Yunxi's thoughts diverged, she couldn't help but ask, "Could it be that in the interstellar era, not only human beings have many genetic diseases, but even the fruits and vegetables they grow have similar troubles?

" Above, there is no reason not to study the genetic research of vegetables and fruits - anyway, if the research fails, it will not cause human life, and the loss is not large.

"You really are a smart boy. If I had a beautiful and smart granddaughter like you, I would have nothing to be dissatisfied with." Mrs. Wen smiled and looked at Yunxi. Yunxi didn't continue, avoiding her eyes, and continued,

"The plantation is so big, but it can't provide the seeds for planting, so where did the seeds come from?"

Alice understood the meaning of the words and pulled Yunxi hard. sleeves, signaling her not to miss the opportunity. With such a large plantation, the elderly can come and go freely, which shows that their identity is unusual. Coupled with the powerful senior Liu, it's good to recognize the old couple and have more kisses, isn't it?

But Yunxi ignored it.

Seeing that Yunxi did not "take the bait", Mrs. Wen didn't seem to be interested in being her granddaughter, nor was she in a hurry, and explained, "It's the old guys from the Academy of Sciences who use the method of genetic splitting... It's like this every year, it's not good or bad. It's bad, it's edible, but it's not very healthy. It would be great if there were seeds from the parent star that year!"

"Seeds from the parent star? I have! I have many! The parent star was transferred to Alpha along with the frozen people. Yes! Grandma Wen, have you watched the live broadcast, my seeds are all alive and can be planted!"

Although it was just some spice seeds, the portion was not large, which made the old man smile happily.

"I didn't expect that there are seeds leaked from the hands of the old guys at the Academy of Sciences! Let the old generation try it."

When Mrs. Wen was happy, she brought Yunxi Alice to her home. It was dark now and it was time for dinner.

Yunxi looked at the kitchen and offered to make dinner.

"Okay, I'll leave it to you. After watching the live broadcast, I knew that your child likes cooking very much."

Yunxi doesn't like to cook, she does it for the food system, in order to treat her taste buds...

There are small tomatoes picked in the basket, red, green, yellow, purple, and black. What is the best thing to do? bingo! A colorful salad dish, of course!

Just chop it up and mix it up.

On the other hand, the salad dressing should be well prepared. The quality of the fruit salad directly affects the success or failure of the fruit salad.

Yunxi found eggs and salt. Where is the vinegar? What, not jealous? Never prepared vinegar in the kitchen? Well, there are lemons instead.

What about oil?

Mrs. Wen looked apologetic, "It's only me and Lao Liu at home. I'm getting old and I haven't eaten oil for a long time in order to maintain health."

What is health care if you don't eat oil? Fortunately, it is an eighth-order ability user, an ordinary old man? You try it!

Oils, not all of which are harmful to the human body, such as olive oil, have long been recognized as the most suitable for human use.

Yunxi was lucky enough to find many olives—without seeds, they had more oil to slag. The method of oil extraction is very simple. Borrowing a machine, it is very easy to press all the olives, filter out the dregs, and then precipitate the remaining juice.

The top layer is olive oil.