23.

*The below written things are totally imaginary so don't try to make fuss out of it*

It's been one and a half month, finally Teju returns to Mumbai... till yesterday night she received numerous calls and messages from but as usual every call and messages left unanswered. She want to reply but she prefers the other way. It was 7 in the evening she reached airport and got attacked by the paps...after interacting with them she left for her home.

On the other hand Karan was scrolling through his insta when her video appeared....he saw that she wias seating on her car... Karan knows that she is going to her home.. he grabs his car keys and left for her home. He informed Omi about that he is going to meet Teju...as she is back. He tried to call her but she didn't received the call... after almost 10 calls... there was no call from Karan.. Teju was stuck in traffic.. its getting late... after sometime there was continuous calls from Omi Shubham Jessica  and Aman... but she didn't received... she thought that it was Karan who was calling her from their numbers...

She reached her home.. her main door was open, she went inside and could see her mother is pacing too and fro in the living room where as her father was sitting in tge couch with a worried face..

"Aai... kiya hua.. aap log itne tensed kyu ho" Teju asked

"why are you not picking up their calls... they tried to call you so many times but you rejected their calls... why Tejasswi... do you even know what happened... do you have any idea... itni bewakoof kese ho sakti ha tu" Aai screams

"What happened Aai.. why are you behaving like this... Karan... woh thik ha na.. bolo Aaiiiii" Teju fumbles

"Omi called us... Karan met with an accident and his condition is critical" Baba informs

"Whattttt??????" Teju shouted

Everything before Teju gets blank... her Sunny met with an accident... and top of the that his condition is critical.. what she will do if anything happens to him... how she will live.. no nothing can happen to him, he had to be alright no matter what.

She sat with a thud in the couch... tears are not stopping... she was breathing heavily.... she just want to meet with him..

"Aai.. am leaving" with this she stroms out from her house and asked Ajmal bhai to start the car...

She dailed Omi's number for the address

"Teju bhai... aap kaha ho.." Omi cries

"bas.. mei raste meim hu aarahi hu... Omi konse hospital mei ho tum log" Teju tries to asked in between her sobs...

"Sarojni Hospital... Versova" Omi replies

"thik ha... tu tension mat le mei pahuch rahi hu" She says and cuts the call

Tears are not stopping from falling from her eyes... everything was shattered infront of her eyes... what if she would have answered that call.... than may be aaj asa nahi hota...

After half and hour she reached hospital and went to reception.. The receptionist informs that he was in third floor. She runs towards it and finally stopped when she noticed all four of them are standing outside the operation theatre.

"Jessu...." Teju called with almost an inaudible voice

Jess turns around and immediately took her in a warm embrace... she could feel that her kurta was getting wet with all her tears..

"shhhh... bacha chup ho ja.. kuch nahi hoga usse" Jess tries to assure her

"meri galti ha jessu... agar meine call receive kiya hota toh shayed asa nahi hota"  Teju cries her heart out