20.

The very next day the wedding ritual got started and the first ritual was sangeet because Jessica and Aman had already got engaged by a small ceremony which was attended by both the families only.

All the girls that is jessica and her cousin alongwith Teju are  discussing about the outfits they are gonna wear today.. the theme was all black.. Jessica choosed a gown with a off shoulders sleeves where as Teju chooses a a-line gown with a slit on her left side. They are too busy with all these when suddenly on of her cousin... Nidhi informed them that her would be husband alongwith his sister is coming here tonight.. Jessica was happy to meet him because for the first time they gonna met.

On the other hand the boys couldn't figure out what they should wear so they decided to call atleast one girl to help them.. Sourav immediately tell them to call teju because jess is not going to come.. Karan called her and asked her to come.

Teju entered the room and was shocked.. the room was a mess... everything was scattered here and there it feels like there was a cyclone and these three morons are standing like kids.. look at their face it looks like they don't know anything.

"What the fuckk you guys have done to this room" Teju screams at top of her lungs

"Aur Sunny tereko toh OCD haa naa... toh uska kiyaa hua ab" She glares at karan

"Sorry na laddoo... we are just not able to find anything" Karan says meekly

"abey oo mere laila majnu... yeh sab chodo aur teju tu bata hum teeno kiya pehne" Omi says while pulling teju towards the bed

In no time Teju handed the three of them their tux respectively... and asked them to wear this but first they have to clear this mess out.. with this she left the room and went to her room to get ready.

It's almost evening everyone was ready to leave for the venue.. Karan was ready and went to Teju's room as they will leave now..
He knocked the bell but she didn't opened it... he knocked it one more time but same no response..

"laddoo yr... come fast everyone is waiting for us..." Karan shouted

"two mins.. sunnyyyyy" teju replied

"no two mins... come fast" karan shouted again..

The door got opened here she was standing wearing her gown looking absolutely mesnerizing.. the hair, the makeup, the gown and the jewelleries everthing was just perfect..

Karan was shocked by her appearance that how can she look such a hotty and a cutie at the same time.. he was even more shocked by her neckpiece... because it was the infinity necklace that he gifted her and with this gown no other girl will never wear it.. even none of his ex will ever wear it but again it was Tejasswi his laddoo... who is an exceptional creature..

"Sunny... why are looking at me like this way.. am i looking like a bhoot" Teju asked

"you are looking the most beautiful girl right now" karan replied and gave a peck on her lips..

They left for the venue.. the party had already started... people are doing their act that they had prepared.. when suddenly Nidhi shouted looking towards the door.. her would be husband Arjun was standing there and with him another lady was there whom both Karan and Teju was not able to see due to others standing infront of them.

Nidhi bought Arjun to meet everyone. He was a very nice person who quickly got gelled up with everyone. They were talking when suddenly someone from back called Karan. He got stiffed.. he know this touch.. he know this voice... but the question is what she is doing here.. Omi and Shubham are looking shocked.. Teju didn't understand why they are behaving like this.