22.

It's Sunday Karan Omi and Shubham are back to Mumbai early morning where as Jess is going to come back after three days. Three of them went to Karan's house and got fresh, its too early to rush to someone's house. They did their breakfast and around 11 they left for Teju's house after an hour they reached there. Her Aai welcomed them to the house.

"Good Morning aunty" The three of them says in unison

"Good Morning...wait let me bring chai for you all" Her aai replied

"hum chai nahi peyenge aunty... bas teju ko bula do" Karan says

"teju ko bulado matlab.... tumhe nahi pata beta" Aai asked being confused

"What.. aunty???" Karan questions

"She left for London yesterday... usne tujhe bataya nahi" Aai answers..

"London???? but why" Karan asked being totally shocked about the new found information

"she had a shoot which got preponed... she had to left... but she didn't inform you thats not her usual self" Aai says..

"which shoot aunty..." Omi asks

"the project she is doing with ekta mam... but karan something happened between you two or what... she looked a bit upset" Aai asked being concerned

"nothing like that aunty.. just thoda jhagra hogaya...mei nikalta hu" Karan says and left

Karan Omi and Shubham sat on the car.. he was trying to call her but her phone was switched off. Karan bangs his hand on the steering.

"bhai what are you doing" Omi screams

"look at her yr... she left and didn't even bother to inform me" Karan said angrily

"ohh cut the crap yr Karan.. after doing all these bullshit do you really think she gonna inform you where she is going... a big nooo Karan.." Shubham screams

"the amount of time we have spent with her.... by that we can say that if she have decided that she is going to give break to this relation... she gonna do it by hook or by crook" Omi replies

"but i don't want that break.." Karan says with a chocked voice

"you could have thought that before uttering those shit words... just because she told about Sakshi... you told about taking a break... toh ab bhugat.... woh bandi break deke hi manegi... and mere hisab se she started that... full ignore kar rahi ha tujhe" Shubham scoffs

"what i will do now... i want her anyhow.. i just can't stay away from her" Karan says

His phone rings... and there was a voice message from Teju... He quickly opens it and played the voice note..

"Hi.. Karan, i hope you are alright... and everything well went on Jessica's reception na.. so its just i want to you inform you that i have decided that i am going to give you the break you want.. and i know it will be going to difficult but i know we can handle it.. basically right now i am in london and will be here for almost two months.. i hope this time is enough for you to make the decision that you want us together or not.. i hope you will come up with the answer but till then you are not gonna contact me anyway... break lena hi ha toh acha se lete ha.. take care of yourself... don't make yourself work day and night... eat properly, sleep properly.... atleast ab tereko distrub karne wala koi nahi hoga.. koi dresses ke liye nahi puchega... raat raat jag ke baat bhi nahi karni paregi... soo take rest properly.. BYE GOOD BYE..." and the voice note ends here leaving Karan in a pool of tears....

"Karan... sambhal bhai" Omi says trying to make him calm

"Haa bhai... woh gussa mei ha isiliye bola ha.. thodi der mei thik ho jayegi wapas phone karegi.. aap sambhalo" Shubham assures

"Nahi karegi... she made up her mind already and I know her ek bhi call ya message nahi ayega iske baad" Karan says between his sobs

"I know it will hurt you but sach toh ha ki tune mazboor ki usko yeh step uthane ke liye...tune break manga aur usne diya thats it..." Shubham scoffs

"But.. she never agree with anything I say toh aaj kyu.. she could have slapped me... doo gali de deti.. par ase chodke kyu gayii.. usse pata ha mei nhi reh paunga phir bhi chali gayi... kyuuuuu" Karan screams

It was difficult but somehow they manage to bring Karan to his apartment. Karan tells them that he wants to be alone for sometime. Omi and Shubham left his place. Karan went to his room and got freshup..He than set on the recliner present on his balcony, when all the memories of her and the time they had spent together... everything came infront of his eyes. The house didn't feel like home without her. This house feels empty without her chirping voice echoing everywhere...but it was him who have ruined their happy and small universe.. it was him who have asked for the break.. it was him due to which she is far away from him.. it was him due to which she wants to stay away from him and give him space.

It was fifteen days since the day she left.. he tried to contact with her but it was waste of time... she was totally off from every social media sites.. her phone almost all the time used to be switched off... he tried to contact her from others number also but everything went in vain. He was very well known about the production but he can't ask them anything because he don't want to give them any insight with which they are gonna cook up a new story.. he every alternative used to visit her parents. He is doing some shoots which usually keeps him busy throughout the day but the monent he enters his house everything feels empty... because his laddoo was not there.

On the other hand in London, Teju is working her ass off and trying to keep her busy every single minute. She always keeps her phone switched off because she knew he will try to contact her, after every three or four hour she will switch on her phone and will call her parents and after that again back to square. She was having difficulties to stay there.. without talking thim or else without face timing him but from heart she knows this is needed... evertime she can't forgive him easily.. this time he have to earn it if he want her back in his life.. everytime he will do something wrong and she will forgive him... sorry this is not gonna happen this time.

She misses him... she wants to be with him but she also knows that if she let it go this time.. it will repeat for sure and which she don't want. She told him about two months but she is going back after 1and a half month... she wants him to feel what he want in his life... is he serious about them or what..

It was the 25th day... she got a message from Karan... she opened it

"Laddoo i know tu bohut gussa ha par i miss you... ghar ghar nahi lag raha tere bina... khaya nahi zara mujhse..... tu wapis aa jaa na... chappal mar de... chaped mar de... par please baat kar... I miss you so much mera laddoo and i love you.. ghar aaja tera Sunny wait kar raha ha baby...."

There was a slight smile with tears on her face... she wanted to write i miss you and i love you too but she controlled herself amd tried to avoid the message.

Love,
Shree