12.

After Karan's dad birthday, the week passed in a hurry... they were too busy in their respective shoot due to which they are not able to spent atleast half an hour together. After all those hectic schedules finally they got early pack up on Sunday.. and the whole team decided to hangout in a club.

They all went to a nearby club, and enjoyed to their fullest. It was past midnight, they all were drunk so they decided to go back to their resort, as they are having shoot the next day and they know they had to be on time.

The next morning both wakes up early as their call time was at 9.. both got freshen up and got ready.. when suddenly Teju gets a notification.. it was a message from Karan..

"Good Morning Mera Ladoo".... jaldi jaldi set pe aaja

"Gooodddd Morninggggg Sunnyyy" aa rahi hu.... Teju replies

She dried her hairs took her phone and purse and came out of the room after locking it... as kuch bhi ho jai.. safety matters. She went to the sets and can see Karan and Omi are already there and having a conversation with one of their co-stars.

She went to them and slapped Karan's arm and immediately started to caresses the place where she slapped him.. "lagi kiya" Teju asks..

"Nahi re... dil pe lagi ha" Karan replies

"sach bol na Sunny... lagi kiya" Teju asks with concerned in her eyes...

"nahi re pagal.. nhi lagi ha" Karan pulls her for a hug and kissed her forehead..

"Ok.. fine I will leave now because.. I had to get ready... bye guys" Teju left from there

Karan was looking at her retreating figure, he was bought back from his trance... when Omi asked " bhai... aab toh bol doon ki pasand karte ho isse"

"mere pasand karne se kiya Om.. woh thori karti ha" Karan sighs

"ap pagal ho woh bhi karti ha... nhi toh woh apke aur uncle bich sabkuch kyu thik karna chahti thi.... socho bhai" Omi explains

"pa..r " He couldn't complete his sentence when he was cut off by a spotboy...who came to call him for his shoot.

Karan went to give his shot as it was his single shot, where as Teju was still getting ready..

After half and hour Teju came out of her vanity.. and directly went to the location..

"Hieee..." she says in her baby voice...

"hi" Karan replies and poked her nose..

"hooo... Sunny.. asa mat kar makeup chala jayega" She complains

"So.. what with or without makeup you looks like a chudail only" Karan said with a laugh

"Sunnyyy... I'm not talking with you" She said with a angry pout and goes from there..

"Arey... laddoo sun na... sorry nahh.. mazak kar raha tha" Karan runs towards her..

Omi have seen all these from a distance..

"You know Jess... I have never seen bhai this much happy and goofy around someone.. he always remains happy when he is around her" Omi says

"With whom????" Jess questions

"Arey apni  bhai ki Laddoo...aur kon, yeh ladki na bhai ke andar se woh pehle wala sunny nikal ke lati ha.. jo inn doo saal mein kahi kho gaya tha" Omi exclaims

"asa kiya hogaya aaj... Omi asa bol raha ha" Jess asks

"Nothing yr just abhi mein dono ko dekh raha tha... jaise dono sath hote ha na dono ki chehre ki glow hi alag hoti ha... yeh dono mane ya na mane dono ko pyar hogaya ha realization hona baki ha bas" Omi says in clear and concise..