33.nabhan

Hold my hand tight as I want to grow old with you from this day forth.....

"Nabhan.... Look this is the second time we will be married and it's beautiful yet ugly for me...... I have been a tissue in your life you used me and threw me." was being so thankful to Allah that i saw a part of my amaya who would keep her fears  front of him and was happy that she is saying this all now before  getting married again.

"I had to gather myself and worked hard to be this Amaya. I will be that Amaya if you want but..... This all still scares me." Nabhan let her say it all out.

"You Calling me with endearments, pDa and being all romantic which I was once..... I will walk till hell to you nabhan but won't enter it..... I have my life too I have my Lord to decide but I had once gone through this hell and will pray to never go through this."

"Hell will burn me again nabhan like you did once. And everyone prefer heaven like me. You called me queen last night but I have never seen you treating me like one."

" if you are here to win me I will let you win but if again this will end like last time please...." I never knew she had this much in her. That she felt like I never treated her like a queen was I really that bad husband.

"Amaya.... It's okay if you feel not happy but trust me I love you with all my heart always. Just circumstances was not our side last time." I couldn't find words to say her. I was numb that I couldn't treat her like the way she deserved

"Circumstances nahi.... Tum, tum mere saath nahi the. Mohabbat mein agar do log ek saath ho toh circumstances ka kya maut bhi alag nahi kar sakti nabhan." She is right she is always right I never knew that my amaya could be this way teaching me about life I am so blessed to have her in my life.

"Fine... You are right but have you once tried to be in my shoes. You never knew what I did for a reason. Try being on place and think. If you think I am still wrong than don't come for nikkah I will see the aftermath don't worry. It's about our life you have a right to choose Amaya."I said after thinking for sometime.

"Nabhan it's not about shaadi it's about my fears. I don't know why but I am scared to be alone again.... You never came back to take me Or atleast hear me out, I might be a silent person now but still I have a lot to tell you. I have everything for you nabhan..... Just say that what happened last time won't repeat again, please I don't want to be a woman who cried for her love I want to be woman who is loved by her love." 

"I have always loved you Amaya you would have been dead that day if I didn't married you... Sadiq bhai didn't forced me....he said if I love you I have to marry you to save you and I did because I love and only love you." Seeing her seated on knees and me on bed felt bad but she was not sitting on bed with me don't know why.

"Phir uss din aisa kyu kiya huh? You didn't trusted your wife?"

"I did amaya but it was all in anger and when I gathered myself it was all of over."

"Nabhan tumhara gussa-"

"Abh nahi karta ho waisa mein... Tumahre jaane baad bhabhi ne seedha kiya mujhe yaha bhejne se pehle. Toh it won't repeat again."

"Don't fear my anger Amaya nor our fate... I have asked you from HIM. Ijazat leke aaya hoon mein iss baar."

Amaya laughed and hugged me and I who pulled her on bed. Amaya was on top of me both silently talking about the happiness.