25.dreams

Feelings that comes back are the feelings which never left...

Amaya was laid their lifeless having a battle with her love and life.

On the other end of door a perfect definition of devastation.

Everyone sat on the chairs in shock umer was with the ladies while the male of mafia surrounded the hospital which was a mafia hospital where every mafia is treated

Nabhan stood near the door folding his hands whereas saadiq was doing the formalities.

Nothing can snatch his love from him, he did a mistake by letting her go for two years but not now.

He came back to win his love and gain her trust. But seeing her smile when she was pain. It pierced his heart seeing her body in blood.

Three bullets, three fucking bullets were shot in her. The ankle was twisted and Amaya was in his arms crying loudly. His Eyes welled up upon seeing her in this state.

The doctors walked out to saadiq as he was the leader. Everyone stood but the doctor gaze fell on nabhan.

"Next 48 hours critical." In a blink of eye he was walled by nabhan who was breathing in rage.

Akram and faris tried to free the poor doctor.

"Where is that ehan?" Nabhan gritted the name of the head doctor there.

"What's the matter nabhan leave him!" Everyone turned to ehan who glared nabhan.

"You were-" Nabhan walked to ehan with fury they both had a face of enemy now. Days when they were classmates.

"I will go and fresh yourself I will look in the matter everyone out please." Ehan ordered eyeing everyone member of family.

"Saadiq sir, did you-"

"He did every thing you just go and check on her." Nabhan cut ehan and pushed him to the door.

Ehan nodded and walked in with his team. Faarid and faaris took everyone out of the hospital and everyone obliged seeing the angery nabhan.

*****

𝘕𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘕𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦.

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘶𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.

"𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢..... 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵.