14.nabhaan

How beautiful it would be to spend this day with the someone you have asked to Allah in your prayers....

Taking deep breaths I stared at Amaya who was helping ayesha bhabhi in cooking and talking endlessly making the other one laugh.

We all were seated in hall doing our work or you can say trying to because Amaya was loud enough to disturb us all.

"You know Amaya knows how to shoot and hacking."We all looked up to faris who informed doing his work.

"You thought her right?" I narrowed my eyes at him accusingly

"Nah bro...  Just warning You to keep her save if she is hurt You will be in hell and You remember our huge fall back in January of last year she hacked our company  and did something and within a night we saw how we rise. I was shocked to see that she helped alot during that time. She can even help me but isn't for you...." He glared me and I shook my head

all nodded and did our work. It was normal nadia bhabhi knows hacking but shooting was new.

"I wanted to ask ayesha does anyone have arabic accent here?" We all heard confused amaya

"No why?" Ayesha bhabhi frowned.

"I heard in morning some recitation of surah rehman......"She trailed off making akram and zeeshan snicker and ayesha bhabhi too shook her head.

"It was me-" Ayesha bhabhi gaped at what amaya said casually.

"You don't look like you can have a-" Ayesha bhabhi turned red.

"Allah Amaya I played it in morning with my phone connecting to the speaker out." Amaya nodded with an 'oo'.

"Good ammi use to come in my room and recite every morning I just missed her sooo....."Ayesha bhabhi sighed and when I glanced in front to see faris stop typing and turned to the ladies.

"Don't you dare to anything do your work." I warned as faris was about to speak something which I know is about my wife's mother.

"Would you people want something?" We heard her soft voice ayesha bhabhi walked to study where saadiq bhai was.

"I want-"

"Hawa khaale mote"we all laughed when zeeshan told to mukram.

"Amaya please make something to drink please any caffeine would do." Amaya nodded and walked to frige for taking milk.

We all Turned to him and glare. He raised his brows asking.

"She is working from last two hours there she must be tired akram...."Faris explained

I sighed and stood walking to the kitchen and stood near her throwing my hand over shoulder while she waits for water to boil.

She glanced up to me I could see few drops of sweat over her neck and forehead. I raised my hand and wiped her forehead  which bought a smile over her lips.

"Let me help my wife." I said while walking to take out cups from the cabinet.

"Rinse them in water first." I nodded and rinsed them slowly as ayesha bhabhi is very possessive with her kitchen.