7.nabhaan

Now that I found you
I am never gonna let you go!!

Bride....

A dream for every girl. Even if she has a determined mind she would think' I wish I had a husband to do this work for me.' Like make a cup of tea or help her clean home.

A dream for a man to groom himself for a lady who will lead them both with happiness and patience.

For a girl his man is like a person whom she can lay on, to show her broken parts which no one knows, to whom she can rely on, or with whom she walk step by step with smile and grow thier family small yet beautiful or big and gorgeous.

For a man, well who do his chorus, lol. He wants someone who can study his anger,understand him as he does to her, understand his actions when she speaks other man because according to men, a man can understand the man.

A man should know what a bride needs. All she needs is henna on hands, a beautiful dress from him I repeat him! And loads of laughter and happiness around them but not to forget she also wants that bride wala attention.

Our nabhaan was smart enough to know this so he went and bought a beautiful red dress and some jewelry knowing that she will ask them. She need that princess wala vibe.

Some henna artist who were from the staff. And phone too which is important.

The house didn't blink an eye,they all were doing each and every small work to make the wedding of nabhaan and amaya as grand as they could.

Amaya was seated surrounded by the ladies and  staff who were making this lady look more beautiful with henna and tried thier best to bring a smile on her lips.

But I could see she was lost and we all know why because before two ladies were as same as her. It was not new for we boys. Girls saying things and we making them understand and marry them. And later the ladies loving the men.

Slow music start making the environment more living and loving.

I walked to them and cleared my throat making my appearance known.

Amaya looked at me with tears in her eyes. God knows why the fuck she's crying so much.

"Your dress and all." I kept it near ayesha bhabhi and looked up at her who bowed her head down with her hands and legs were getting henna on them.

I walked in my room to sleep for a while as I was very tired and needed much of sleep but I know I will get much needed nap.

I was about to doze off but my door banged open and walked in mukram and akram along zeeshan. With trays full with something.

I sat up rubbing my eyes as they keep everything on bed beside me. I leaned forward to see all ladies dresses with a single tray of kurta and pajama.

"I already bought her dress"I said which caught thier attention they all looked up to me.

"Well she can wear this dress after her nikkah and this your nikkah outfit."zeeshaan informed.

"I have plenty of clothes." I told  irritated looking at white kurta set.

"Which you wore for other's nikkah and this is your nikkah get up and get ready mulvi is down your bride is ready and you are sleeping fool!" Akram said acting all panicked.