4 years later

Yuri's POV:

Its been 4 years since high school and life has gotten a lot better for all of us, my parents started actually caring for me, sayori's brother got out of prison and is now a way better person and has apologized for his actions and is now in school to be a surgeon, monika's parents went to prison  for child abuse but is now out and they apologized also and became more supportive of her being bisexual, and last but not least natsuki's dad is also out of prison and he has been going to rehab and natsuki and him have been contacting and they have gotten closer again.But not only that sayori and monika are engaged and me and natsuki are also but today is the wedding day for us and everyone is here including all of the members from the literature club and all of our families.As i get ready i look in the mirror one last time.I have a suit that is black with a dark gray inner vest and a deep purple tie and my hair is in a ponytail with long flyaways. As i look at myself in the mirror my parents walk in with a smile on their face.

"Its time"my dad says before i take a deep breath.

"Alright then"i say before walking down the aisle to wait for natsuki. After a few moments music starts playing and i look down the aisle to see natsuki walking down the aisle with her dad in a beautiful off shoulder wedding dress with her hair back in a small ponytail.I blush and smile as we make eye contact and she does the same.When she gets up to me her dad leaves to go sit down, when she walk up to me she grabs both of my hands as she makes her way up the steps and we look in to each other's eyes.As the preacher delivered his lines all that was going through my head was, is this really happening or were the last  few years a dream?But as i was thinking over all that the preacher asked the question.

"Do you take natsuki to be your wife?"he says before i take a deep breath.

"I do"

"Natsuki, do you also take Yuri to be your wife?"

"I do"she says with a smile.

"With that you may kiss the bride"As he says this natsuki wraps her arms around my neck as she stands on her toes and i lean in as our lips meet and we hear clapping and cheering in the crowd. When we are done we see all our friends with big smiles on our faces and my parents and natsuki's dad tearing up.When we come down the party starts and monika and saori come running over to us tearing up a little bit.

"You two are so cute im crying" monika says playfully but actually tearing up.

"You guys have grown so much"sayori says.

"Oh sush sayori we are the same age"i say before all four of us start laughing.After a few more moments of talking they walk off to talk to others before we go up to our parents who are already talking.

"Hey guys whats up?"natsuki says as they all turn to us and my mom and dad embrace me in a big hug.

"My little girl has grown up so much"my dad says jokingly.

"Dad really?"i say as i laugh a bit.

"We are so proud of you yuri"mom says with a big grin on her face.

"Thanks mom that means a lot"as we begin to talk more natsuki's dad comes up to us.

"Hey guys wassup?"he asks with his chipper attitude.

"Hey dad whats going on?"natsuki says before going up to him and giving him a big hug.

"You look wonderful by the way natsuki"

"Oh thanks"she says with a big grin and he gives a sigh of relief.

"Im so glad you found someone as great as yuri"he says making me smile and become a bit flustered with makes me look away.

"Daaaaaaad really?"she whines like a kid as i chuckle a bit.

A few hours later

After the wedding ended me, monika, sayori, and natsuki decided to go over to this one hill that overlooked the whole city.(which is also the one i proposed to natsuki on)When we got there we walked all the way up to the top and sat down side by side in silence for a moment.But the silence wasn't awkward or tense it was just peaceful.

"God i never imagined that this is what my literature club would of come to, but i wouldn't have any other way" Monika says slightly tearing up.

"Are you crying?"natsuki asks.

"No y-you're crying"she denies as natsuki laughs a bit.

"Yeah i don't think any of us thought it would turn out this way"natsuki says as she looks off in to the city.

"I had a lot of fun in that club"sayori says smiling to herself.

"Same here" i say.After a moment monika looks at her phone.

"Hey guys its getting kinda late you wanna get out of here and head to my place and have a couple of drinks?"

"Sure sounds great"i say.

"Ok then meet ya there"sayori says as she waves and holds monika's hand going down the hill.

"Welp i guess its time to  go"natsuki says as she starts walking ahead of me before i gently grab her wrist and she looks back up at me shocked before  she smiles and slightly jumps up as she wraps her arms around my neck and i wrap my hands around her waist as she leans her face in to mine and our lips meet as we passionately kiss each other.When we pull away she looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you yuri"she says before hugging me and looking out at the city with the setting sun in the back and i hug her back.

"I love you more, natsuki"i say before leaning in to her ear and whispering......

and i always will

the end

(A/N so that is my very first wattpad story completed and omg i actually never though i would be able to say that cuz i thought i was gonna give up half way through but you guys actually gave me motivation to keep writing even tho i am horrible at updating my stories lol and that probably won't get any better cuz i just started school again but feel free to give me suggestions on what to next preferably something ddlc related cuz idk thats really all i wanna do rn but with that thx for reading and cya next  time:) )

P.S i will do any ship or anything...and yes that includes u know what