You're safe with me

Monika's POV:

As we were playing cards against humanity we started laughing at this one card sayori put down but as we were laughing i noticed these terrible looking bruises on sayori's neck which looks like it was done by something or someone using a lot of force, it almost looks like she got choked.But i couldn't build up courage to ask her but i knew i had to, because she could be in danger.But while i was thinking she noticed my expression which made her smile fade in to concern.

"Whats wrong monika?"

"What happened to your neck?"As i say this i see her go in to shock as she touches her neck and realizes something.

"O-oh i g-guess i f-forgot to p-put on my j-jacket, but don't w-worry its nothing"she says while stuttering nervously and tears start to form in her eyes.

"Sayori its obviously something, its ok you can tell me anything, but im not forcing you or anything"

"Its my brother"

"What?"

"H-he has done stuff like this for 6 y-years non stop and i b-believe it was one of the major f-factors of my d-depression"she says while crying in to my arms as my i feel my face heat up with rage.How could anyone do this to someone like sayori who has done nothing wrong to anyone in her entire life.But i immediately snap out of it to comfort sayori, as she cries in my arms i gently brush my fingers through her hair as i whisper reassuring things to her until she stops crying.

"Feel better now?"

"Yes,very"she says giving me a smile."But can you promise me something?"

"Sure anything"

"Will you not tell my parents or my brother, because my brother always threatens me if i tell anyone"

"But sayori someone has to know i can't let this continue"

"You're right but when?"

"How about tomorrow morning when we all have breakfast?"

"Ok sounds good my brother won't be back until the afternoon so we should be good"

"Alright looks like we have a plan"

"Yep"she says with her cute smile which makes me blush once more.

"So do you want to continue the game or-"i stop myself because sayori is looking at me puzzled like she is deciding something."Sayori is everything all right?"i say but she just looks deeply in to my eyes with her beautiful ocean blue ones.It almost feels like time stopped for a while until sayori said something.

"Monika i apologize in advanced"

"For wha-"I am cut off by her grabbing my hoodie collar and pulling me closer to her to make my lips touch hers.holy shit this is actually happening.I think as i pull in to the kiss, after what felt like a long time but it was only like a couple of seconds we pull away.When i look back at sayori she is bright red which just makes her look even cuter.

"M-monika you actually like me?"

"Of course who wouldn't?"

"Holy crap i never thought this would ever happen"

"Ha, me neither sayori"i say as i pull her in to a hug.

"So does this make us official?"she says over my shoulder.

"Of course,if you want to be"

"Yes of course i do, you have no clue how long i have wanted this to happen"she says as she snuggles in to my neck."Hey monika"