Still Breathing In The Commander |. |Chapter 9

Time: 12: 30pm. Date: February 1st, 1991.... A month has passed already? Didn't it feel like yesterday you could talk more freely before getting your words tangled in a not? Nobody knows.  All except The Watcherman, the Prime Minister.  His mind was just like everyone else's.  Mad and somewhat lost.  That's all.

The leader agreed to immediately shut down all industrial plants, factories, and mass manufacturing in an effort to stop a crisis. How does it look five years from that decision?

Gabriel Channing, prime minister, leader of the House of Commons, disgusted by the vermin, his eyes grey, full of anger and madness, his suit torn in wisp, blood smeared his lips, his aged and bruised face covered by a mask that covered half of it, the one side was decaying, due to onset obscurity . Not all animals are the same, especially if a clock hits 12pm, the government makes an announcement of daily lies brought to them by Alexander's words from Channing or replays of Jack's meaningless propaganda. They were rabbits far down the rabbit hole. A corruption of solitude and down to a subnational population. Channing was a man of power, his accent broad, as he spoke to the people on the screens on many televisions across the country. In this world, the government requires citizens to be at work literally every waking hour. They are given 8 hours to sleep. One day, Nobody shows up, they sit and listen in their mangled and twisted minds, believing their words. The truth? It's not gonna happen any time soon.

A television switched on, who's? Nobody knows really, a males face appearing, that man was Gabriel Channing. The prime minster of the United Kingdom.

"A wise old man once said to me that a best man's friend is politics. That man was my father, of course, the old bastard died not so long ago and I was delighted. Only democracy stimulates life real in liberty and to pursue happiness. Citizens who don't participate in democratic processes are forbidden to vote. Same with trading with the vermin of the others is a gamble. Do not listen to the liars, they hide the truth. Listen to me, Gabriel Channing. I am here to protect you. By 2000, we will be right as rain, and fit as a fiddle. I'll be back with Alexander at half three, so don't dawdle. I'm always watching.". The male smirked, the camera turned off, Alexander laughs with that insanity of his, Channing grinned, or in the intense glare of his own, pulling a piece of meat off the table, human, he bit off the finger off the disembodied hand, blood stained his glasses and mask. And titled his head to Alexander. Telling him, "Shush. They will never know.". The other smiled crookedly and nodded, his twitching slightly from the whisky he consumed beforehand. The flare of his eyes pondered, only when it rolled away. Nobody knew what to believe. 

Kimberly thought of escaping to a desolate land of freedom, dreams of not being controlled. Alexander thought of the war of citizenship and smiled broadly. Jack had long vanished, got himself shot in the end, bloody sad if you think about it. Paul hoped for  light at the end, a peaceful ending at last, some no traitors or no Channing to tell them what to do.

The lower class pondered themselves,  squirming, thrashing at each other, searching for scraps, most of them were hung as they were shown as vermin by Channing's locality,  a woman named Heahburg hung them, nobody likes traitors. She was Channing's charming young thing, controller of the police force and made sure that everything bad was wiped out or in their case redacted, which was the people's work. They never let the past interfere, it only wanted the not so distant truth.  Lies. That's all they have from the papers to the end of their time.

                                                              "THE WATCHERMAN LIES. THAT MAN! THAT THING YOU CALL A PRIME MINSTER IS A LAIR! GABRIEL CHANNING IS LIAR! DO YOU HEAR---!" Is all one male, that man was John Finley Williams had said before getting himself shot down. His blood splattered the street, before his body was hung, to show the others what the vermin, get,  deserve in the lower parts of the district.  The slums and the works of redacting. Only paid a single penny, not enough to keep them from starving. 

///SO WE FINALLY MEET GABRIEL CHANNING!!!!! THE PRIMEMISTER OF THIS GOD AWFUL CONTROLLING SOCITEY! CHANNING IS NOT A NICE GUY AT ALL!! HES DISGUSTING, CRUEL, MANIPULATIVE. As shown here, if you wish to know more about him. DM me on here and ill try to reply as soon as I can.. Channing is watching, always watching. AND 834 WORDS JEEZZZ LOUIS!! And if you want to ask questions on this book, ask me anything, I'll try to give a good answer to your questions.  See you guys in the next chapter, hope you all enjoy this one.... ///