|He went insane you know?| 「ALEXANDER'S PAST」『Prequel: Chapter 5

Alexander Bailey was born in London, England, July 25th 1958, making him 28 in this prequel chapter we have today, to a common British family, father from London and his mother from Birmingham, his mother died in a few years after he was born, from a young age, he used to love politics even though the meant nothing to him. Yet.
----------------
September 1st, 1986, time: 12:35pm, House of Commons.
-------------------------------

A voice whimpered, a female voice...almost like she was being choked, "I-I can see what you're saying saying sir, but isn't that er a little insane and controlling? The food supplies are a lack of deployment. Schools have shut across t-the country. What should we do? ". The male held his head for a moment, biting his lip, holding the woman up by the neck, before dropping her, leaving her breathing heavily as she took her inhaler. Her name was Eleanor Bridget Valentina, Alexander's informant in the House of Lords and Commons and his so called lover. "I don't know deary. I really don't know. Find something useful to do instead of sitting there like a sack of shit.". Alexander sat himself back down, reading his papers as he drank a cup of something, mostly tea, it's British enough, the woman scatters off, out of Alexander's way. "Well that's that. Time to have a disclosure on that bloody son of a bitch.". Alexander's smile crooked, like a teacher giving bad grades in red pen, he wrote onto a piece of paper, mostly viewing something, "If you've wondered smart arse, not many people like you. Not everyone had the desire the overthrow the Chancellor. But would I say, it fucking hurt. You double crossed him and for what fucking cause?" . He stood in his booth, raised from his chair, his eyes looked in every direction, " Is this what you all want? Our high ground forsaken for someone like her majesty, the queen had any fucking idea?! We ARE A COUNTRY OF DEMOCRACY AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE US IF ITS OUR LAST!". The others nod with him in agreement, all agreed to one similar solution. One asked. A question? A question of concern. "But sir. How does the process change the unprecedented democratic reports? Surely they wouldn't wan--". The male stood at ease, "THAT IS ENOUGH! AND COMPLETELY UNPRECEDENTED! THAT MAN DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT!". And that is what closed the argument. Politicians left and right, sighing about the shit going down underground and the madness forecasted through out the republican party and of Labour aline  Causing everyone to go back in frustration and return home for the evening. While Alexander and Eleanor stayed behind for a little overtime, doing some sort of dirty things (ha, some kinky shit I dunno XD, let's just say they fucked shall we?) with each as they both wrote things. Until they said goodnight for the night and Eleanor not knowing it was her last day of living. At least he kept her alive for now. Manipulated by the madness which hung by a thread across his neck and the backstabbing of many knives in his back.

------------Later that evening. ----------
Time: 6:55pm, Little Sanctuary, outside London. Westminster.

Eleanor walked herself home by herself, using her inhaler every now and again. Footsteps followed behind her, she thought it was nothing and sighed, her brown eyes and blonde messy hair blew in the wind, nothing more. She was humming a merry tune in her mind before being grabbed by someone. The cold blue eyes were Alexander's cold hearted eyes, "Hello my dear...". His smile was a face with a wide grin and, typically with his, downturned eyebrows, signifying his evil intent.. "HEY NO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ALEXANDER?! GET THE FUCK OFF ME--!". Is she says before getting her throat slit open with a kitchen knife, her voice raspy as she looked at him..."Alex...?". Was she said as he held her, causing her blood to stain his suit. "Shhhh...I promised you life didn't I?". The woman nodded slowly as her last breath faded out, and her mouth went rasp. He put the knife in her hand. Dropping her now deceased corpse in the alleyway, leaving her there, to rot and decay, well unless she was found out. The male walked the street, his cold blue eyes tired as they made amend, writing in his notebook as he walked home, the sound of crickets chirping, it was nice, just another glum and sad autumn evening to him. His suit still stained in blood, it had dried, he had done the deed to keep her mouth shut, but mostly to the death of her anyway. Was he aware he killed his lover? Yes, he was very aware, he went mad as he worked too many damn hours, driving him into a unstable mindset...MADNESS...The food supplies....nearly gone...so much was going so quickly, his mind, his family, his friends, his memories,  filled by the ruin of his political mind,  insanity mostly.  His mind just like his ex partner, Kimberly Clifton, his best friend since childhood, he hasn't seen her in years.He had himself a steamy brisk shower, his build, quite skinny, his pale now bloody skin stained, but it came it off like that, sending it through the drain below. Blood  turned the liquid red, he smirked as he closed his eyes, speaking to himself as his sanity slipt further and further away, he smiled,  but it was made of the past and insanity that managed to make him kill someone  who is now a memory of his darkened mind,"Kimberly....Clifton....what a name that girl had, if my sanity hadn't left and if that bitch wasn't dead to me, it wouldn't be like that. Isn't all bad...huh?". He got himself out, wrapping himself in a pale white towel, drying himself off as he switched on the television. The body of Eleanor Bridget Valentina was found an hour later, Alexander smiled, looking at his television screen, as the news broke out of her disastrous murder as it was classed as a suicide. As nobody knew what had happened to her in the first place.

||||HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH EVERYONE!! This chapter was made for Friday the 13th, which is today.  So enjoy this chapter guys 😆.  And this is the longest thing I've written for this story.  Like holy shit 😆.  Oh by the way before I get a lot of hate. The character of Alexander was named after an American politician which I had no idea existed.  His name was Alexander. H. Bailey.  I genuinely had no idea Alexander Bailey was a real American politician from the 1800s.  Like fuckin hell, I had no clue.  If you want me to change it,  comment below or something.  Or er message me or so. And it's er 1180 words that's a hella lot of words. Anyways,  see you all in the next chapter if I get around to it or have the time for it

 Anyways,  see you all in the next chapter if I get around to it or have the time for it