|A Town Called Malice | Chapter 6

This chapter was named after the song, "Town Called Malice. ". By Paul Weller, Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler, a.k.a The Jam. Malice meaning "The desire to harm someone; ill will."

|And bring the children. If you can find them." As a voice spoke all across Britian in it's state of disrepair and disaster.||

Blood staining the streets, corpses with holes in their chests. Most of them are young children. Their arms ripped out their sockets while their mothers, fathers, siblings turned to cannibals due to the ongoing food shortage from the government's new regime. The children of a mother, continued to run as far as their little legs could take them. Two siblings, Liz and Peter. The mother of the two was taken away from them and the father killed by an air strike and the collapse of a falling building. "Peter, what do we do?". The little girl wondered, the boy strugged ina confused manner, he didn't know what to do, walking close to her older brother, holding a cricket bat next to her while her brother held a bayonet knife which belonged to their grandparents at one point. A figure stood behind them, it was a tall male, his face stained with blood, he was holding a bloody cleaver, wearing an apron over his formal attire, his face covered half a rabbit mask, his glasses cracked in places, he was one of those things. A deranged cannibal, he looked directly at the kids, his brown eyes and faded blonde messy hair. "H-hey there, child.... oh there's two of you... Could you like to try a bit of nourishing meat? I-it's cooked j-just right for such a small and delicate...delicious pair creatures... ". He crowed, licking his bloody dried lips, the meat wasn't cooked, it smelt rancid, almost like a rotten corpse, it was a strange type of meat. [Bewteen you and I. That's human bodies and flesh] That of course, it was. The kids shook their heads, Liz, the youngest, shook her head in distress, "N-no sir we're all good. ". The kids back up, *Squish* they stood in someone's organs, someone's bloody organs. They looked below them and ran. Ran as fast as they could. The older male threw his cleaver at the elder brother's head, right through his skull, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as the blood stained him and his hoodie. He collapsed onto the ground as his little sister ran for her life with the constant pain hurting her to leave him behind, and her brother's body dragged away. The cries of the homeless and starved haunted her mind as they tried to reach her, especially the ones stained in blood and mud. Their groaning voices like ghouls, "I-i found one!!". A voice called, the voice of a male, grabbing Liz's leg causing her to fall and trip, she screamed but no-one heard her cries for gelphe dragged her into the shadows, slicing her open from her stomach and throwing her body across the rest of the huddled crowd, others pulling out her organs like ribbon, before dangling her body in a birdcage. It was like something of a horror movie... before they walked into the light of the rainy outdoors. Nothing ever changes.... All in this town called malice.....

 All in this town called malice