A democratic performance 『|Chapter 4」

DO YOU WANT YOUR VOICE HEARD BY YOUR LOCAL MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT?

RE-ELECT ALEXANDER BAILEY BACK INTO THE HOUSE OF COMMONS AND HE'LL LISTEN TO YOU!

-----------------------------------

18th of January,  time: 18:00 (six) pm

18th of January,  time: 18:00 (six) pm. Two strange people meet, 15 years before, a woman who left her loved one to a fate of his own. The male wasn't normal, he became corrupt with his own mind of politics,  becoming the prophet of propaganda,  spreading the lies of all that were seen by others as a light at the end of the tunnel.
_______________

The male spreading his propaganda throughout the streets, holding his bag close to his chest,  clenching his lead pipe to his other, the male's face on one side was stained with mud, his dark blue eyes wide as his eyes appeared to never shut, his face, motivated with hatred until he saw something...  the former love of his life. The blue eyes of the male stared, clenching his lead pipe above her head as he started into the woman's face, her hair covered and bloody face.She was with someone else, he was angry like all shit had broke loose to him. Madness struck.  "Hello Clifton.  Been almost 15 years.". The woman's head lifted in surprise,  her ex mentioned her, what the fuck was he talking about.  "Alex...you've changed.. and not a in a good way..". The male looks at her, blood staining him, his arms written in blood under his ripped suit jacket, "News of the world. ".  His smile crooked,  "Oh Clifton, Clifton, Clifton.   Kimberly my sweet.  I may have changed but I am a man of rejoice.  OF DEMOCRACY! And you think I'm crazy.". He began to laugh, his flith covered face going back as he laughed.  The woman looked at him with anger,  but a form of sadness  in her anger..."I loved you Alexander...more than anything..". Alexander's eyes met hers as the wind blew her hair from her eyes, his eyes just smiled and laughs, "You're nothing but a lying, backstabbing whore.". Paul tried his best to defend her, holding Kimberly close to him. "YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DEMOCRACY! NOBODY GIVES TWO FLYING SH--.".  *WHACK * Alexander had hit Paul onto the ground, causing him to cough up his blood,  the male laughed like something of a mad man, "GO ON GET UP PAUL! THAT'S IF YOU GET YOUR ARSE UP!". Paul tried to get up, as his mouth dripped blood, he couldn't get up. Kimberly looked at him, "Oh my god....oh my god...Alex what the fuck.....?!". Kimberly's eyes met his, tears were dripping wet from her face onto the pavement below. Alexander glared,"I've told you. You're a defenceless whore who I have have loved you once but I'm a changed man. The world deserves to know. THE NEWS OF THE WORLD SWEETHEART! Before I decide what the public wants and what the public gets.". Is all he before walking off, before...glaring at  Clifton who had shot him with her dart gun, right into Alex's face,  to meet her one last time,  "Such...a prescription for a sad....little....face...".  His smile wide and walked towards her, pulling her up by her hair, his other hand grabbed her by the chin as his lead was back in his bag. He smirked.  "Oh darling I didn't want to change.  But you know the government.  They give what they want the public want.". *WHACK!* He then puffed his smoke from his mouth into Kimberly's face, and hitting her with his lead pipe,  leaving the two for dead, not knowing they'll survive.  He smirked and glared. "Stay away from the liars sweetheart.  They don't know anything. ". Alexander chuckled and walked off.

||||A/Ns note- Wow 666 words that's a bloody lot 😂,but hey I just hope you liked this chapter.  Enjoy the new propaganda messager XD.  He's quite er stubborn so yeah, be warned about him, he will kill at random. Even though he used to be kind.||