What Happened To Forever? - Chapter 3

Copyright-All Rights Reserved

Chapter 3

Nara's POV

------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the white halls of the hospital. I turned into the room in the middle. The city lights in the night shined through the big window. She opened her eyes and sat up.

"Nara!" she called out.

"Hey Hannah!" I walked to her bedside.

"Are you ready for a binge watching night?" she grinned.

"Heck yeah!"

I laid on the hospital bed next to Hannah and hit the power button on the remote to turn on her TV that hung on the wall on the opposite side of the room. It was automatically on YouTube.

I clicked on the Good Mythical Morning channel and pick the most recent video.

"Let's talk about that!" Hannah and I shouted in unison as the opening music played. We laughed and smiled together.

"Girls, quiet down." the nurse stood in the doorway and laughed.

"Sorry Gina." Hannah and I said.

She walked away laughing.

For the next five hours, Hannah and I laughed and fangirled watching many episodes of Good Mythical Morning and rewatching every Rhett & Link music video.

We fell asleep watching GMM.

I awoke the next morning to Gina, the nurse, coming into the room to make sure Hannah took her morning medicine.

Hannah stirred in the bed and then rubbed her eyes.

"Good Mythical Morning, Nara." she whispered and smiled at me.

"Good Mythical Morning, Hannah." I grinned.

Hannah took her many pills. Her room was suddenly filled with all the nurses from the floor and her doctors.

"What's going on?" I looked at all of them as I got out of the bed and sat in the chair .

Gina walked over to the bedside and handed Hannah a card.

"Hannah, we have a surprise for you." Gina smiled widely.

Hannah opened the card and read it. Her hand shot to her mouth as she let out a excited scream.

"What is it?" I asked wide-eyed.

"RHETT AND LINK ARE COMING TO SEE ME TOMORROW!" she screamed again and started crying happy tears.

My hand shot to my mouth and I sat there speechless. I was so overwhelmed with joy that I too started crying. Hannah looked at me and I got up and hugged her. Her wish was coming true.

"I want you to be here tomorrow." Hannah wiped her eyes.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Mythical beasts forever?"

"Mythical beasts forever."

And then it was all gone.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at my surroundings. I was still in the alley. The taste of blood consumed my mouth. My pants were shredded on the knees and down the leg. Blood soaked through. I tried to stand, but I plopped back down in pain. I gently moved the ripped part of my jeans aside so I could get a better look at my leg. It was a dark purple color and bloody.

I pushed up against the wall and shut my eyes while I put my head against the wall. I felt dazed. The flashback felt almost real. I tried to push those feelings back into the dark part of my mind.