chapter 25

3 months went in a blink. Many things changed in Randhawa Mansion. The mansion witnessed the most joyous moment of its life. All thanks to Aarohi, pakhi and Siya. They all time smiling faces, they love, they care had changed many things. The dinner table now always remain fill with laughters. The family become close to one another in these 3 months and Vardhan well he also got close with his family. Nandini was on cloud nine seeing the happiness of her family.

Aarohi and Veer,  well aarohi was head over heels in love with Veer, veer to loves her but was unknown to it. His care, his protectiveness, all can see it clearly that like Aarohi Veer also truly deeply loves his wife. These 3 months they relationship had strengthen. Now veer is more comfortable in sharing his thoughts with Aarohi only Aarohi. With Veer always around Aarohi, Nandini is expecting the good news from Aarohi but what she dont know is that Aarohi is on pills. Veer had strictly told Aarohi that he dont want to have baby in upcoming 2 years. He told her that he need to have her for himself only before sharing her with anyone. Aarohi blushed hearing his blunt talks but she too agreed with him, she feels that she is not yet ready to take such big responsibility. When she shared her thought with veer, he told her that its completely on her when she want to become mother. He will not force her infact he is okay with not having baby throughout his life. The couple was enjoying their prime years of marriage .

Talking about siya and vivan well nothing changed much in their relationship they are still going strong. But with Aarohi and Pakhi in Randhawa, siya to had unofficially shifted to Mansion. She got two sisters whom she loves unconditionally. Pakhi and Aarohi also didn't leave any stone unturned in pampering her. She just had to say , and they both will do anything for her. Vivan is thankful to Aarohi and Pakhi for taking care of Siya. He was happy seeing her getting family love which she always craved for.

The relationship between Vardhan and Pakhi has changed alot. Their relationship which was initially based on friendship was now slowly turning in love. Well for Pakhi she is in love with vardhan since when, she didn't even remember that. But for Vardhan his feeling are changing. Pakhi is able to do that , which no one was able to do in these 4 years. His past was just a faint memory and so was sanyukta. Pakhi's presence in his life had bring him back from his darkness. Her pranks, her laughs, her antics, all these are the only things which clouds his mind. He love annoying her, he love to tease her, he love to bicker with her. In these 3 months they had pulled so many pranks on each other,  that they had lost the number of counts. He was feeling happy. All the credit goes to Pakhi, one little girl who is able to warp him around her finger. Yes what he felt for pakhi was more than friendship but he is still scared to love her. His past experience of love had made him scared of this beautiful feeling. Now he dont want to invlove himself in love and destroyed his relationship with pakhi. He is scared to loose her now, she is the only one holding him. If she goes away from him , he will again loose himself to darkness.

Just like any other day, today Vivan and Pakhi planned to prank Aarohi. Yes so far they have pranked everyone in the house, nandini,  Prithvi,  vardhan, siya ,veer even workers but they never dared to prank Aarohi,  the sole reason behind this was Veer. He don't want to wake the sleeeping lion. It was Pakhi who convinced Vivan, it took her 7 days. But she told him that Aaru di wont mind... its been a while that she had teased her Aaru di. Back in her home, everyday she got hit by dadi Maa for scaring Aarohi. But it was always fun, her Aaru di is the soft cute little target for her pranks. After so many days she had made a perfect prank for her..

Pakhi- Okay Vivan, make sure to switch off the lights on time okay. I am going inside now. Vivan nodded his head. .

Pakhi was wearing a white sareee with long white hair, she had put on scary make up. Everything is set. Aarohi is in washroom when she'll come. Vivan will switch off the lights and then she'll stand in front of her holding a candle. Pakhi knows how aarohi is scared of ghosts. This is the perfect prank for her 

According to her plan she was standing in front of Aarohi's Bathroom door. The light went off. Pakhi smiled .. good job vivan... now here comes Aaru di. Pakhi waited expecting Aarohi to come out. But she didn't come out. Pakhi very slowly opened the door. There was no one in the bathroom. But she saw Di entering then how, just as she turned she looked at mirror, there was someone standing behind her. His face was burned, he was looking directly at her... Pakhi let out a blood curling scream. She closed her eyes dropping the candle. Hearing a scream coming from Veer room, everyone rushed to see what happened.. just when they entered lights came back. Vivan too rushed hearing scream. Shit shit shit Aaru bhabhi got scared now bhai wont leave me.... but when he entered in the room, the scene was totally different. Vardhan , aarohi and siya were laughing on the other hand Pakhi was shivering like a leaf. What shocked him was Vardhan's get up. He was looking like a ghost.

Veer-whats going on here.. 

Vardhan- Nothing bhai these two kids thought of playing a prank on Aarohi bhabhi, but guess what, the hunter got trapped in her own trap.

Siya- haan bhai, vivan and Pakhi bhabhi, planned to scared Aaru di by switching off the lights and ghosts..

Siya was laughing in between. Vivan gulped, the plan was flopped but its not the matter of his concern it was Veer. Veer was glaring Vivan. He had told him to not play any prank on Aarohi despite his warning he dare to scare her.

Vivan took back some  steps and before anyone could guess his next move he dashed out of the room leaving Pakhi alone... she looked at him with shocked she felt betaryed.

Vardhan-oohh look your team mate just left you alone.. vardhan mocked her still laughing seeing her scared face. Veer took his steps towards her. But as soon as he stood in front of her lights went off.

Vivan entered in the room took Pakhi's hand and dashed out. Aarohi hold Veer shirt whereas Siya holds Vardhan hand.. Nandini and prithvi were still laughing ...

Veer shouted to turn on the lights... when lights came both vivan and pakhi were no where to seen. Nandini and Prithvi burst out laughing whereas Vardhan and siya sulk... veer shouted vivan name, saying colourful words to him but Aarohi stopped him and calmed him down.. today with Vardhan and siya's help she for the very first time played a prank on Pakhi... 

Pakhi was fuming with anger,  whereas vivan was eating french fries...

Vivan-chill Pakhu  we'll avenge you.

Pakhi- how, she too joined him and start munching french fries.

Vivan-well i have a solid plan, he asked her to bring her ears near him. He told her his plan ... Pakhi smirked....

After an hour..

Prithvi, Nandini and veer heard three screams one coming from his room, one from Vardhan's room and other from siya.

Prithvi and Nandini again burst out laughing whereas veer just shook his head smiling. But when he saw vivan and pakhi entering with a victory grin on their faces. He launched himself on Vivan , vivan ran as if a bull is being charged on him...

Nandini and prithvi asked what did they do.

Pakhi told them laughing , she with the help of a worker thrown a fake lizard on aarohi and siya and real one on Vardhan.

Nandini laughed out loud but then  Pakhi throws a fake one on her too. Making Nandini shriek Prithvi balanced her so she wont fall.