chapter 24

Veer, vardhan, vivan, siya and Pakhi were in one room. Nandini had voluntarily agreed to accompany aarohi  so that she wont find it suspicious of others absence.

Veer- Pakhi tell me everything what happened today, why did you send that message to Vivan.

Vardhan- what message, vivan  showed him Pakhi's message, of something being wrong in that place.

What the hell Pakhi, you messaged Vivan, but didn't even bother to informed me. If my team didnt informed me than just like Aarohi bhahi i would be clueless of whats happening.

Pakhi cringed hearing Vardhan Voice, he was right, but the matter was about sanyunkta and knowing his history she thought it would be better to signalled Vivan rather than Vardhan.

Pakhi- hmm actually that....

Veer- whom she messaged is not a big deal Vardhan, Pakhi what happened there, tell us everything dont leave a single details.

Pakhi was hesitant of telling everything infront of Vardhan, after all it was about sanyukta. But she told them everything, about the old lady, about her suspicion,  about the man and little girl and last but not least, sanyukta's presence near her. Her whispers which actually shook her to the core.

Vivan-Fuck, how the hell she was able to breached our security.

Pakhi- by changinh her look Vivan.the mall was crowded, no one could have found out that she is Sanyunkta.

Siya- but you did, you find out Pakhi , how I mean what made you suspect her in the first place.

Pakhi- water cooler siya, the water cooler was right there at the entrance of the shop. But she told that she was unable to find the water. And who the hell leave their small child alone in such crowded place. as far as i know dadi Maa always made sure that me and aaru di holds her hand , no matter where she goes in a market.

Vivan- Pakhu you shouldn't have followed her alone I mean seeing the pathetic performance of our security, she could have harmed you.

Veer- Vivan is right Pakhi, after alerting him you should just wait there for us to reach.

Pakhi- no jiju, it was necessary to know whether my doubt was correct or not. And she would not harm me.

Vardhan- ohh really and how you know that.

This was the first time Vardhan spoke, he was silent throughout their discussion. The mere thought that Pakhi messaged Vivan instead of him was something he was not able to take. What, she does not trust him. He was pissed off. And this girl talking about her daring was not helping him rather he was now more angry than before.

Pakhi- because if she wanted to harm any of us she would have done that.  We were alone in the shop , guards were there but no one knew that she was Sanyunkta. Di was right in front of her she could have clearly done anything which she want.

Veer was controlling himself the mere  thought of Aarohi being in the presence of that bitch, he was controlling hard to not loose his mind. He want to beat the shit out of his guards. The good for nothing people how could they allowed an unknown person to get so closed to Aarohi, his Aarohi. And that stupid girl like Pakhi didnt she noticed that old lady was lying. He wanted to break something. He was angry on the incompetency of his team and also on Aarohi. Her carelessness.

Vardhan- stop being a sherlock Pakhi , what were you thinking han, that you'll catch her ....

Pakhi - oh pls Vardhan, i was the one who found out about her, not your so called security team. Clearly i am more capable of taking care of myself. Aaru di and siya.