chapter 06

10 Days went in blur, soon the day of marriage arrived. Randhawa hotel was beautifuly decorated, each and every corner of the hotel was decorated with flowers. Both bride and groom were sitting in front of the holy fire , for their rituals

Arohi was looking mesmerizing in her bridal look, everyone who saw her was astonished of her simplicity and beauty. Everyone was complimenting Nandini for her daughter in law. Dadi and Pakhi were both happy and sad. They both had tears in their eyes. Vivan and Vardhan were happy for their brother. Siya and Vivan were cooing the couple , whereas Vardhan too had wholeheartedly accepted Arohi as his bhabhi. Siya met Aarohi and Pakhi during pre marriage rituals and these 3 girls soon become the long lost sister. for Aarohi Siya is just like pakhi but for Pakhi she got a younger sister to pampered.  They both have teased Aarohi to the extend that she need to hide behind her dadi from them. Randhawa Mansion was witnessing new budding relationships and happiness all at once. Unknown to them somewhere someone's  heart was bleeding seeing her love going away. The broken screams were heard from the house. The screams of pain, anger and revenge. This was the silence before  storm. The storm which will test every relation.

The priest announced Veer and Arohi as husband and wife. They took their elders blessings. And when the time came of Bidaai, aarohi was crying like a baby hugging dadi maa and pakhi. It became impossible to detached her from them. It was Veer who took her in car and very gently made her sit. She looked back to her pakhu and dadi maa , dadi maa blessed her whereas pakhi gesture her to smile. But this gesture of her made aarohi cry more bitterly. Soon she felt his touch on her hand, he hold her hand she turn towards him and hugged him. Veer can feel her emotions, she was very attached with pakhi and dadi maa. Her tears were making him uneasy but he let her cry and silently promise that this is the last time she'll cry. Aarohi soon slept , dry tears can be seen on her face. She was clutching veer like a baby. Veer smiles looking at his wife . His baby wife.

The Randhawa's reached Madhavgarh. Veer woke up Aarohi 15 mins before they reached their mansion. Nandini was all set to welcome her daughter in law. She performed grahpravesh ritual and later ask aarohi to change in something more simple and comfortable. Siya took aarohi with her. Vivan and vardhan were continuously teasing Veer. Nandini also joined her boys in the campaign of teasing veer. Aarohi arrived wearing a simple red saree with no jewellery,  just a  mangalsutra adoring her neck. In this simple look also she was looking beautiful. Nandini wasted no time and started the other rituals.

Vivan- Maa i guess its enough , i mean let's take a rest now , these never ending rituals are making siya tired, look how exhausted she is . Vivan told her mother while looking at his siya. Siya first glare at vivan on complaining so openly to his mother and that too taking her name.

Nandini- vivan beta , yeh bas akhiri rasam hain iske baad tum apni siya baby ki aram se pampering kar skte ho. Hearing this siya blushed hiding her face behing vardhan whereas everyone chuckle seeing her antics. Soon all the rituals were completed and Nandini took Aarohi to her and veer's room.

To say Aarohi was nervous would be an understatement,  her heart was beating fast and her thoughts were imagining wild things. Veer arrived in his room the first thing he saw was his bride sitting at the centre of bed , he cannot clearly see her face because of the veil,  but he knows that she will be shivering. He sat beside her and made her turn towards him. Aarohi,,,,,, hearing her name she looked towards him, veer very carefully pull up her veil. Aarohi was glowing in the moonlight. First time in his life he was unsure what to do. Aarohi was waiting for him to say something, anything she want to hear his voice to calm her nerves.
Veer understood her unsaid words and spoke...
Aarohi i know everything is new for you. Relax i wont force anything upon you. For me your comfort and consent is above all. If you want to take time to take our relationship to next level, i am okay with it. You need not to feel pressurize hmm . Veer spoke just opposite of what actually he want. Looking at arohi wearing red saree , open hair, no jewellery he was controlling his desire , desire to make her his, he was waiting for this night from the moment aarohi told her that her love is enough for them. From that moment he has accepted her as his wife , rest was just the formality. But veer knew he can't force his needs on her, not when she is new to all this. On the other hand aarohi was shivering not because of fear or nervousness but because of these unknown emotions which she felt from his one touch. Veer got up to go and change but aarohi hold his hand.

Veerji, hum ... woh ... aap.. veerji hum tyaar hain.
Aarohi finally spoke what she wanted to say. Yes this was all new for Aarohi but just like veer Aarohi too felt the same desires. The desires which were making her restless, she looked up at veer , her eyes were giving him the consent which he required.
Soon veer pulled her in his arms, and directly put his lips on hers. He wanted to take things slow but  just a mere taste of her and the beast in him loose all control.
Soon the room witnessed a beautiful union of two souls and bodies who are tied in a unbreakable bond of love and trust.