Lil' Bit of Important Info :]

Greetings and Salutations, my little dudes, dudettes, and doodles! 

Thanks for clicking on the book and for reading the important info's!

I'd first off just like to say that ....

I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS STORY IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE MAZE RUNNER TRILOGY AND AT LEAST GOTTEN TO SEASON FOUR OF TEEN WOLF. 

I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR THE MAZE RUNNER. THOSE BELONG TO JEFF DAVIS AND JAMES DASHNER. MY NAME IS NEITHER JEFF DAVIS OR JAMES DASHNER, THEREFORE THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE. 

This story will also be posted on... Archives of Our Own, so if you'd prefer to read it there, go ahead!

The story takes place...   A year after they get to the Safe Haven, and in between the end of Season 4 and the beginning of Season 5 of Teen Wolf. 

NOT ALL CHARACTERS WHO DIED IN EITHER SERIES ARE ACTUALLY DEAD. I saved a few characters because I didn't want them to be dead- I will not say who I brought back from the dead. I will not acknowledge their deaths, besides one character. Those who know, will know. 

There will be...

- Same-sex relationships

- Polyamorous relationships

- Traumatized characters 

- Maaaayyyybbbbeeee character deaths. Who knows... 

- OOC characters/character reactions in certain parts

- Not exactly the canon story. Some things will have changed for the sake of the fanfiction

- Non-canon ships

- Ships you might not like (sorry-)

And, also.... I won't be telling you the ships outright. If you paid enough attention, you would know two of them, but you'll have to figure them out as we go along! Or.. yk. Figure it out when they confess/kiss, or whatever.

Thanks for reading this story, and lots of thanks for reading this important info bit- 

I know reading long A/N's aren't exactly fun, but some of this info is pretty important- so thanks :D

Have fun! 

Author, OUT!

- Vanilla