35- Endings

It's been 7 months since the trial. Life has been good. The way it was before. McKay and I have been together for 6 months and 13 days. He's the sweetest boy ever. Rue's been clean and sober since the OD. She fixed things with Jules and they're friends again. But Rue met this really great girl named Priya. They've been hooking up and thinking I don't notice. Please. I know everything. My mom and dad are living separately. I live with my dad and occasionally see my mom. Zach moved into his own apartment and G lives with dad and I. Mom just had her baby and is moving in with Rob at his mega mansion. I try not to be stubborn and have given him a chance. She seems happy. The baby is adorable and mom named her Scarlett. Elliot moved to North Carolina a month after the trial. I talked to him before he left and we left things on a good note. It's almost my senior year. Ive been accepted to UCLA, NYU, Yale and Colombia. McKay is going to play football at UCLA this year and it's only an hour away so i'm going to try and go to every game. Maddy and I have actually become really close. Lexi and Fez finally got together and McKay and I hang out with them all the time. We miss Ash but we know he's still watching over us. I haven't even thought or cared about Nate. His family moved to a different city to escape. Life is good. Finally. I deserve it. Life is Brilliant if you ask me.