22- Care

Blair doesn't even realize that her whole life revolves around taking care of Nate and her friends. Everyday is a constant loop of her fixing their problems and helping them. Not taking care of herself will be the end of her.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" I asked Fez as I sat on the floor of the gas station. He was sitting on the counter eating a snickers bar. Ashtray was laying next to me with his head on my legs.

" Man Blair I don't know, but I feel like you need to get as far away from Nate as possible, he's going to fucking kill you," Fez said looking down at me.

"I know I need to but like, I love him so much, and I mean he needs help, like actual help," I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"You're just going to hurt yourself," Fez said shrugging.

"He's an asshole," Ash said looking up at me. I smiled softly.

"Oh, hey," a girl said softly walking in. Cassie's sister. I watched Fez's lips curl into a little smile as he blushed. I pursed my lips trying not to laugh.

"Hey there," Fez said smiling.

"Um, sorry I didn't mean to interrupt," she said quickly looking over at me.

"Oh no, you're good you didn't interrupt," I said smiling.

"I'm Lexi," she said smiling and waving softly.

"Blair," I said.

"You're, um, really really pretty," she said smiling at me.

"Oh my god, thank you, you're gorgeous as-well," I said.

"Thank you so much," she said grinning.

"So what can I help you with today Ms. Lexi?" Fez asked.

"Um, i'm putting on a play, it's called Oklahoma, and I was wondering if you would maybe want to come see it," she asked.

"Hell yeah, when?" Fez asked.

"Tomorrow night, at 6:30, it's at the high school, don't worry about tickets I'll get you a seat for free," she said.

"You too," she said looking over at me smiling.

"Your the sweetest thank you," I said smiling back.

" We'll be there," I said. Fez nodded.

"Okay," Lexi said sighing, "um, see you guys later."

"Why don't you stay and hang out with us?" Fez asked. She turned around and smiled.

"Okay, sure," she said grinning. I could literally see the hearts in Fez's eyes when he looked at her. She sat down next to him. Ash and I looked at each other and laughed subtly.

"So you're dating Nate right?" She asked. Fuck my life.

"Yeah," I said giving a fake smile.

"How's that going?" She asked.

"Um, well," I said hesitating. I looked at Fez. He nodded.

"Honestly, he's a shitty boyfriend. He's manipulative and abusive," I said looking up at her.

"Yeah, I just know, like talking to Maddy and stuff, he's a bad boyfriend," She said pursing her lips.

"I just, I cant leave him cause God knows what he would do if I did," I said looking down.

"I'll kill him," Ash said.

"Shut up," I said laughing softly.

We spent the rest of the night talking. I can easily say that Lexi is one of my favorite people in the world.