Selena

Me, mother and the twins were watching Clove on our telly.

She's a different person in the arena and I hate it. She's fighting a girl from 12 when it happens.

The boy from 11 grabs her from behind, and smashes her head in. You can hear a horrible crack on the last one, where she was slammed into the horn.

She falls, and Cato runs over. We hear the cannon.

At this point, I've stood up and left. It was silent in our living room. I couldn't believe my little sister was dead. 6th place in The Hunger Games. And now she's dead.

About 4 days later, her body arrives in a small wooden box sent back from the Capitol. We dress her up nice, and clean her face.

She's in her favourite dress, and wearing the necklace she wore to the arena. She'll never change.

We held a big funeral for her. It was meant to be just us, her family, but most of the district shown up. To show their support for my dead little sister.

It's been 3 years now, and mothers gone too, she died in the revolution.

After Clove died, so did Thresh, Finch and Cato. Katniss and Peeta won together, and Katniss lead a rebellion against the Capitol. I try not to hate Katniss for being a part in my sisters death, because life's better without Snow in control. I just want Clove back.

I try not to cry, as she always hated it when I cried.
I only wish I could of been there with her. I wish I could of said goodbye.

I'm 21, and I'm getting married in June. Im engaged to Catos second cousin, and I'm 3 months pregnant . I already know what my first girl is going to be called.

I hope the current president sticks to her promise never to let the Anual Hunger Games take place again.