• ¹¹ •

As soon as the school ended, Rose rushed to the cafe in hope to see Noah, as the latter left the school early according to Cole.

Running towards the counter, she found no one but her manager, Aiden.

"Oh Rose, you are here."

"Where's Noah?" Rose asked, scanning around.

"He quit."

"He what?!?" That was all for her to run towards the boy's apartment. Reaching there, she rang the bell, panting harshly.

"Oh Rose-"

"Where's Noah?"

"Cafe?" Cole asked, eyebrow raised. Rose just shook her head, unable to answer beacuse of her unsteady breaths.

"Shit." Cole cursed, taking his phone and dialing the other boy's number, and to his disappointment.. "It went straight to the voicemail."

"God!" Turning her back again, Rose ran towards the bus stop. The younger didn't know much about the older. heck, she didn't know anything about him except for basics. She stopped at all the places, both of them visited together, in the hope of finding him but no. he was nowhere to be found.

Cole, lexi and Blake called her again and again, but she didn't even bother to pick any and kept calling the missing boy, sending him thousands of messages and voicemails.

After an hour or so, Rose found herself in an unfamiliar place. She slumped down on the empty road, back resting on a wall.

"It's all my fault. It's all because of me." She rested her head on her knees, as cold wind slapped on her bare hands and knees. shivering, she tried to cover her half naked legs with the help of her backpack but it was of no use. She wasn't wearing any causal clothes, As she didn't even have to time to change her uniform.

"What's your fault?" A black figure appeared in front of her. Croaching down in front of her, he smirked.

"Didn't ask for your opinion!" Rose snapped, Standing up only to be pulled back down by the stranger.

"What the he-" She was cutted when the random dude held her chin making her look up.

"Cute." He whispered, making Rose shiver.

"P-Piss off." Backing away again she attempted to run but again, she was pulled back, and this time pinned to the wall.

"Fiesty also." The stranger trailed his finger on her cheeks.

'GREAT JUST GREAT! THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR WORRYING FOR YOU NOAH COLLINS.' Rose screamed internally as the stranger's hand made its way towards her waist.

"leave!" Rose screamed.

'WOW! WAS THAT ALL YOU COULD THINK OF ROSE EVANS? AGAIN GREAT! NOW I'M GONNA GET RAPED AND LOSE MY VIRGINITY TO A RANDOM PIG AN-'

"What the fuck are you doing?" Another voice interrupted her werid thoughts. As much as Rose wanted to turn around, she can't because she very well know this voice.

Noah. It was Noah.

Jerking the jerk away from Rose, He punched him in his guts making him fall on the ground, groaning. He then, like a whole movie hero kicked the stranger on his crouch with full force.

"Touching someone's else property huh? weren't you?" Noah climbed on the other men sitting on his stomach, punching him, again and again. To a limit, that Rose doubted that if the stranger is even Alive. Backing off, Noah turned towards the terrified girl.

"Rose-"

"Oh my God Noah! What are you? A secret Mafia agent? you-" Rolling his eyes, Noah cutted the younger off by hugging her tightly to his chest. He was happy to see her and also a little bit excited that how the younger's tiny frame fit perfectly in his big one. He was obviously the big spoon here.

"No I'm not! And what the hell are you doing her at this late hour? What If I won't be here? Do you even know what-" Before he could day anything more, a hard yet soft hand was slapped on his face.

"You! I was fudging looking for you!" She punched his chest, with her tiny hands. and again, and again. "Do YOU even know how worried we all were. Me, Cole, lexi?" Now slapping it repeatedly. "No you don't. Of course you don't. Why eve-"

Noah cutted the younger, by hugging her again, but this time, more tight. "You don't have to do all of that." He then said, referring to all the slaps and punches.

"You deserve that!" Rose replied, relaxing in the older's arms.

"Sure." Noah took of his jacket and wrapped it around the younger. "let's go now yeah?" Noah said, intervining their hands together. Rose just nodded, walking with him.

As soon as they were out of the dark alley, Noah faced the younger.

"So, you were worried about me huh?" He asked, raising his eyebrows, smirking.

"Y-yeah" Rose replied, taken back by the sudden question.

"And may I know Why?" He asked, with the same expression.

"Maybe beacuse...You are my friend?" She said, unsurely.

"Just a friend?" Noah asked in a teasing manner, but deep down he was hoping for something else.

"Of course! Don't get your hopes high." Rose said, nudging the other. Noah chuckled, ignoring how his stomach dropped.

"About you and Liam, are-"

"I don't wanna talk about him."

Noah raised his eyebrows, at the sudden cold aura of the younger, but let it slid off.

They talked and talked untill they reached the bus stop. They sat at the most furthest seats in bus for no specific reason. Halfway through the ride, Noah noticed how exhausted the younger was. He leaned his head on her shoulder, making her look at him.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"As you should! I'm never searching for you even again." Rose rolled her eyes, and making the other giggle.

"I will."

"Huh?"

"I will search for you. Wherever and forever." Noah said, closing his eyes.

But little did he know, He was close to his end.

They soon reached at Rose's apartment. To place where they initiated their first kiss. The place that Noah will never forget. He was happy that how comfortable they both were around each other, even after the kiss, they weren't awkward.

Rose, on the other hand, tried to get close to older, she liked his presence, his warmth, the energy he radiates. It was all unfamiliar for her. After her parents left, she didn't celebrated her birthday, even with Liam, he would just wish her or give her favorite present or anything she would wish for. They never celebrated it the way she wanted. But this time, Noah made her do it. He took her to one of her favorite places. She doesn't crave for gifts like other, she craves for love and affection, something she barely gets.

After getting a big ass lecture from Blake, Rose plopped on her bed, smiling to herself. She was relieved. Why? Don't know. Or maybe she didn't want to know.

~•~
Do vote amd comment :)