• ¹⁰ •

Guilt washed in her chest as she lays on her bed. As much as she hate to admit it she did feel something for the older. but what? she was still confused. No, it wasn't love. It was something else.

*ting*

Rose picked her phone, only to sigh again. It was a birthday wishing message from Liam. She didn't know what to say, so she just replied it with a heart. Red one of course.

The front opened, indicating someone just came. The brunette rushed towards the door hugging her brother.

"Rosie? I'm really sorry for leaving you alone. I am really really sorry. Please stop crying!" Blake said, as he felt tears soaking his shirt. Rose pulled back with a tear stained face, and shook her head at the other.

"No its not that."

"Then?"

"I kissed him!"

"Oh? Of course Liam is your boyfriend-"

"Not him." Rose cutted Blake off, not able to meet older's eyes.

There was a moment of silence. "WHAT? YOU MEAN NOAH?!"

Rose nodded, tears forming again in her eyes.

"Ok first calm down and then explain!"

~•~

"You dumbfuck!" Cole shouted, smacking the younger's head harshly.

"Oww- you just didn't messed my hairs!"

"Shut the fuck up Noah! I'm serious. How can you kiss her?!?"

"I-I don't know my self also. She is also as guilty and confused as me."

"Of course she is. You just kissed a girl behind you girlfriend's back and she just kissed a guy behing her boyfriend's back."

"I know! But what now?"

"You like her?" Cole asked, eyes filled with concern.

"I do." The younger replied, fidgeting with his fingers.

"But you yourself said that you want the switch to happen, then what now?"

"I don't know, I really don't know. Yes! I did want the switch to happen for the sake of Liam and her. But these days I just find my self getting more attracted to her, Cole. I don't know what to do. I really don't."

And that's how the saga of realizing his feelings for her, and her for feeling for him, continued the whole night.

~•~
Next morning, Noah, ditching the older, rushed to find the brown haired girl. But she was nowhere to found. But He did fine someone else.

From the end of the hallway, He saw Lia walking towards him, furiously.

"H-Hey Lia-"

"We need to talk. Now." And with that He knew that he fucked up. really bad.

Dragging the male to an empty class room, Lia shoved her phone on his chest, with a picture on the screen.

"What the hell is this." She asked, arms crossed and foot taping on the wooden floor, impatiently.

"Wha-" To say Noah was shocked, would be an understatement. It was the picture of him and Rose. Kissing. "Where did you get tha-"

"Thats isn't the answer to my question. Mind explaining this?"

"I can explain." Noah said, nervousness jumping in his veins.

"You cheated on me! I Don't want to listen to you. Thsi picture explains everything!" Lia exclaimed.

"You believe a fakeass picture rather than your boyfriend?!?" Noah tried.

"Yes I do because this picture is clear as water. Secondly I should listen to Rose's point of view. I already send this picture to Liam so th-"

"YOU WHAT?!" ignoring the latter's calls, Noah rushed down to find the a particular girl. He tried calling her, but was directly send to voicemail. He visited the rooftop but found nothing. He even went to ask the 2nd year students that if Rose and Liam attended the school today and They did but where were they? Nobody knew.

The last place he visited was the back of school ground, where he heard a familiar voice that belongs to Rose. He rushed to the side. There they were.

Noah watched as Liam pushed Rose to the wall, making her wince in pain amd wothout thinking twice, Noah barges between them pushing Liam out.

"What the fuck Noah! I told you. We made a deal. Remain distance with her to have the switch happen. And you too Rose? I didn't expect this from you." Liam shouted.

"Liam-" Rose started but was cutted off.

"It wasn't her fault. I did It. She didn't."

"Noah, Shut up!" Rose shouted, holding the latter back.

"I did it!" Noah pats himself harshly on the chest. "I forced her to go out with me. I forced her not to tell you. I forced the kiss on her. She didn't want it!"

Nothing happened but silence and the heavy breathing of Noah after he let out all his words. Rose was taken aback, The older might have forced her to go Out, but he never forced her to not tell Liam, and he didn't forced the kiss on her too, It was she who kissed back. Rose wanted to tell the truth, but Noah gripped the younger's hand behind his back, signalling a No.

"is it true, Rose?" Liam asks, his voice softening.

Rose looked up at Noah, who then looks back at her with a faint smile, but with apologetic eyes.

"It's okay" Noah whispered.

Rose shifted her view to Liam, who's still standing there waiting for an answer, and when she feels Noah's grip on her hand loosen, she knew what it meant;

Noah will let her go.

She didn't reply but manages a nod. Liam then walks towards her and grabs her wrist lightly, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm sorry." He then said.

Rose stood there in silence, she wasn't sure if she should hug her boyfriend back, right when Noah was still there but, she did, although hesitant and remained silent.

Noah watched the couple hug and the pain he feels in his chest wasn't just a mere pierce. It shattered and he feels suffocated. He then catches a glimpse of Liam shooting daggers at him and he instantly knew that he had to let go.

Although persistent, he knew that it wouldn't work out between the two after all. It was all in his head.

Noah nodded and leaves the two alone. Once they're alone, Rose pulls out from Liam's grip and stares into his eyes.

"Liam." she said, softly.

"Hmm?"

"We should take a break"

~•~
Do vote and comment :)