XLIII

" What took you so long to answer the phone ?" Yannick questioned.

" I was trying to leave the room as quiet as possible, the kids are sleeping." Teyana answered, and he nodded.

They had been back from The Nickelodeon Resort for about 2 days now. As soon as they got back Yanick was off to work again leaving Teyana alone with the kids for the next few days.

" I miss you." Yannick said.

" I miss you too, I can't wait for you to come home." Teyana pouted.

" You weft me." Arian pouted, as he walked towards Teyana.

" You we're sleeping." Teyana said, picking him up and putting him on her lap. " Tell dada hi." She said.

" Hi dada." Arian said, laying his head on Teyana's shoulder.

" Wassup man, I miss you." Yannick responded.

" You come home ?" Arian questioned.

" Not now." Yannick answered, and Arian pouted.

" You miss dada?" Teyana questioned, and Arian nodded his head yes.

" You better keep that same energy when I get home." Yannick said, making Teyana laugh.

" Mommy, what are you doing out here ?" Mia questioned, rubbing her eye.

" I'm talking to daddy. What are you doing up?" Teyana answered.

" I keep waking up out of my sleep." Mia said, taking a seat next to Teyana.

As soon as Mia laid her head on Teyana's should she immediately knew it had something to do with a nightmare that most likely involved Cynthia. These days to deal with her nightmares they'd just stay up with her until she'd eventually fall asleep.

" Hi daddy, I miss you." Mia waved.

" I miss you too baby girl. I can't wait to home to you guys." Yannick said.

They continued to talk to Yannick before Teyana eventually started getting tired.

" Goodnight baby." Teyana said, kissing the phone.

" Night my love, I love you." Yannick responded.

" I love you too." Teyana said, as she put her phone on the charger.

****

" Mommy, i'm sleepy." Mia whined, as she followed behind Teyana.

It was now the next morning and Teyana was getting the kids ready for school.

" Samia I already told you if you were too tired for school you didn't have to go." Teyana responded.

" But you said if I don't go to school then I can't go to practice." Mia said. " I don't like when you call me Samia it makes me think your mad at me." she pouted.

" If you can do your work while your with me then you can go to practice. Your not in trouble pumpkin." Teyana said, kissing her cheek.

" Alannah come on we're leaving." Teyana yelled up the stairs.

" I'm already down here." Lannah said, appearing behind Teyana.

" Alright, where's Raia and Arian ?" Teyana questioned.

" Their in the kitchen Raia was getting a cereal bar for her and Arian." Lannah answered, and Teyana nodded.

Once Raia and Arian made it to the living room they headed to the car.