II

" Hey, I just came to get the girls" I said, as I entered Yannick's house

" Hey, I just came to get the girls" I said, as I entered Yannick's house. It was now Friday and thankfully my boss had accepted my request for the weekend off.

" Wassup. The girls just went down for a afternoon nap so it might be a while. We need to talk." He informed me.

" About?" I wondered, sitting on the couch.

" This whole child situation, I know you probably confused as hell. And as my best friend/ baby mama I owe you this explanation." he said, and I nodded my head.

" So yes I really do have another child. She's 2 years old and her name is Samia. Her birthday is June 7th, the day after Soraia's." Yannick spoke, before I cut him off.

" Really Yannick? A whole other child who is the same age as our child and her birthday is the day after. So you was cheating on me? and your just now feeling the need to tell me ?" I said.

" Let me explain. The night that we broke up I went to the club, I got drunk and I had a one night stand with a girl. She was born 10 weeks early so that eplains why her birthday is so close to Soraia's. " Yannick answered.

" And you just now telling me this ? You could've at least told me, I would've understood, but instead I found out through the internet. Yanny I thought we were better than this." I said. Honestly I was a little hurt that Yannick didn't tell me about his slip up, here I was thinking we tell each other everything, but I guess I was wrong.

" I didn't know about her til last month, so I've just been trying to get to know her and makeup lost time. And about the slip up I just wanted to move past it, I didn't want to think about it so I pushed to the farthest part of my mind." he explained.

" Well since we letting out secrets I have something I need to tell you. I have another daughter, she's 7 years old and she lives in Baton Rouge. I cheated on you while we were in college, im sorry. That's why I haven't been here that often not because work but I've been going to visit her." I admitted.

" Teyana you fucking with me right ?" he said, and I tried to hold in my laugh.

" I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you. Here's a picture of her." I said, showing him a picture on my phone.

" Teyana how the hell could you do that to me ? Do the kids even know they have another sibling?" he slightly yelled.

" I'm sorry it was a mistake." I frowned. " And yes they know, every time they come over I get her,so they can have a sisterly bond." I answered.

" So where was she at when we was living together ?" he asked.

Damn he bout to catch me in my lie, I thought to myself.

" She lives with her dad and while we were together I would just FaceTime her. And sometimes I would lie and say that I was going to my moms but really I was going to see her." I said.