reading shenanigans

warning: mature scenes/sexual innuendo
this is smutty, so just prepare urself. if ur not comfortable with these types of fics just skip this one shot.

children advert your eyes and skip this oneshot I beg you

angst mixed with steam = my fav

     It all started with a book. A cozy romance book that Scarlett decided to wind down with in the bay window seat of her apartment. Her hand idly brushed a stray lock of her hair from her face as she continued to read.

     She hadn't even heard him come in.

     Scarlett had been so entrapped in it, and wasn't awakened from the escapism of reading until a pair of greedy hands tore the book from her grasp. Scarlett looked up to see a grinning Julian, his gaze softening when their eyes met.

     "Hello, darling Crimson. What sophisticated piece of literature are you reading on this fine afternoon?"

     "Julian!" Scarlett whined, cheeks flaming as she reached to get it back, but Julian quickly stepped out of reach. One hand held the book open in the air and the other was batting in front of Scarlett to keep her from taking it back.

     "...those eyes were enough to make me come undone alone. But the way he moved, the way he touched me brought a new sense of longing and desire to light."

     Julian paused after reading the passage out loud, his grin turning into something that bordered on lust and teasing.

     "My, my, Crimson! I would've never expected an innocent angel like yourself to be reading such scandalous words." His tone turned sultry as he started again, and Scarlett wished she were a star that could just wink out of existence.

      Her entire body flamed as she jumped up to wretch the book from his grasp, but no luck.

     "...His fingers lingered over the place I wanted him most, and I yearned for him like one yearns for oxygen. I wondered if he too could feel the wetness dripping from me and onto my thigh."

     And though embarrassment spread through her body like a plague, the sound of his laughter still brought a sense of gentleness to her heart.

     Julian wrapped an arm around her waist, and as Scarlett tried to hide her face, Julian threw the book onto the window seat and hooked a finger underneath her chin. He made her look him in the eye, and it was hard to ignore her own growing heat as his caramel eyes sparkled with mischief.

     "That would be a fun scene to recreate, would it not?" Julian asked with a slight tilt of his head.

     He meant it as a joke, but a part deep inside Scarlett wanted it to be serious. She flushed at the thought.

     "Perhaps we ought to find out," she replied breathlessly, shocking herself at the words that came out of her mouth.

     Julian entrapped her lips with his own, wasting no time in devouring her. His other arm wrapped around her as well, hoisting her up so she had the opportunity to wrap her legs around him. Julian carried her the short distance to her bed, setting her down gently.

      "Just say you want to stop-"

     "I want you, Julian."

     He needed no more verbal consent.

     She sat up to kiss him, and as Julian lowered himself onto the bed too, they moved around until Scarlett was straddling him. His tongue swept around in her mouth, exploring hungrily.

     Her hips rolled onto his, and Julian let out a moan when Scarlett felt him hardening underneath her. A shy smile tugged her lips.

     "Crimson," Julian gasped, hands settling on her waist.

     Scarlett rolled her hips again, this time with a little more force and she even let out a moan herself too.

     His fingers drifted over her damp panties underneath her dress, rubbing small circles on the cloth. Scarlett's breathing became more erratic as Julian sent her mind reeling. He tugged on the waistband of her panties...

     Scarlett woke up with a jolt, her breathing just as quick as it had been in her dream. Her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and she had to press a clammy hand to her forehead to cool herself down. The moon shone into her room from the window, and Scarlett mentally berated herself for having such dreams about a certain actor.

     "Scar?" Tella stumbled into her room, eyes worried and tired.

     Horror shot through every part of Scarlett, realizing she could have been... moaning in her sleep. Her jaw hung open as she tried to come up with an explanation, but luckily Tella cut her thoughts off.

     "It sounded like you were having a nightmare, like you were being hurt... I just wanted to check on you," Tella mumbled half asleep.

     Thank the saints for my sister's obliviousness when she's tired.

     Scarlett nodded hastily. "Yes, just a nightmare. Thank you, Tella. Go back to bed."

     "Love you, Scar." Tella turned from Scarlett's doorframe.

     "Love you too, Tells."

     When she was gone, a wave of relief washed over Scarlett. But she still slumped back against her pillows, shoving tears of frustration down. Julian had been gone for three weeks now, two more weeks than he was supposed to be gone. He was probably at a hotel, talking to a pretty girl, thoughts far from Scarlett, while she was...

     She was dreaming of him... touching her.

     Her pulse quickened as she thought of the scandalous dream, and Scarlett wished she could just forget him all together. He hadn't bothered to even try and contact Scarlett to let her know that he would be gone for a longer period, and it brought a dull pain to her.

      It brought the notion that Julian was probably done with her for good, that maybe he wasn't coming back. And if that was the case, she should not be having those types of dreams about him. She shouldn't have been having those dreams about anyone, but much less than the boy who probably had forgotten her by now.

     Scarlett tried to close her eyes, and shove the image of Julian's hungry gaze and magic touch from her mind. She tried to ignore the fact this was not the first time she had one of those dreams about him. Scarlett feared it would not be the last.

A/N
This isn't a request and is also probably the boldest I've ever gotten with my writing and I'm probably going to hell for this. I just had the idea for it and... yeah. praying no one I know finds this account 🛐