Chapter 35: Jake

A/N: Mature content. 🤪🤪🤪

Under the dim moonlight that flooded into Harper's hotel room, her skin was pale, the red she'd added to her lips before dinner looked almost black, and her eyes shone like jewels from behind the black liner that outlined them. Not a single hair was out of place and none of her makeup smeared, like she hadn't just kissed the fuck out of me as I hoisted her onto my waist and carried her back to her room.

"I didn't think you'd actually carry me," she started out in a sarcastic voice but I caught the edge of uncertainty and set her down on the edge of her bed.

The tip of my nose brushed against hers, followed by my lips pressed softly. They already tingled with sensitivity from how hard I'd kissed her, with rough, stabbing movements of my tongue against hers. With a smirk, I palmed my hands into the bed on either side other hips, I warned her, "Walking or being carried, I'm still going to fuck you so hard you'll limp afterwards."

"Hmmm..." she leaned backwards, which pushed her breasts up higher and kicked off her shoes one at a time. Her bare foot trailed up my inner thigh and her toe traced the outline of the erection I'd rubbed into her one step at a time. "I'd like to see you try."

"You have no idea." I pulled back and stripped myself down to absolutely fucking nothing. Even naked, my skin flamed hot and I nudged her hips back with my hands. "Dress off."

Surprisingly, she obliged, with no protest, no insult, no... Even though we were in her hotel room, I blinked a few times to make sure Harper was really there. What I saw was she wiggled out of her dress from a seated position, then leaned back on her hands in the same completely bare state as me.

"Fuck..." I groaned and drank in the sight in front of me.

Her breasts, large and perfectly round, pitched with her breaths and her pink nipples tightened up the longer I drooled at them. A rash of pink spread across her chest and she lowered her lashes in a silent challenge.

Satisfaction pooled in her eyes as she returned the treatment and my skin tingled under her visual inspection. From the rush of blood between my thighs, slight lightheadedness, and aches in my groin, I knew without my own look down that my cock shot her a full salute.

A beautiful moan passed through her lips as my hands latched onto the undersides of her breasts and I cupped them in my palms. Her head tipped back and she leaned down onto her elbows as my fingers kneaded into the warm flesh, soft and delicate against my rough skin.

My wrists rolled and I squeezed her nipples in between my index fingers and thumbs until she released another breathy moan. With a slight pinch, I tugged on them until she gasped, then climbed over her and leaned down over her left side.

The warmth and softness of her breast in my mouth was better than I remembered. I dragged my chin over her silky, soft skin and kissed, licked, and nibbled a path around her pink areola, now flushed a deeper shade of pink. The whimpers she unsuccessfully held back, how she arched her back and pressed herself tighter against me, and her fingers clenched into the base of my skull all showed me she needed more.

I realized that this time was so different, better when my mouth pressed a trail over to her other breast. This time I closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked hard.

"Fuck," she whispered out.

As my fingers trailed over her abdomen, I was rewarded with a sharp breath in and tug of her fingers on my hair as I teased them over the completely smooth, soft skin on her mound and outer folds. Heat pumped out from between her thighs and I ran the tips of my middle and index fingers over her center slit, warm and soft, with a hint of the wetness pooled inside her.