Character Profiles

Heroes

The Purple Death

Name: Mercury Luna Wolverson, alias: The Purple Death
Age: 19
Height: 5'8''
Sex: Female
Skin color: Tan
Date of birth: October 21, 2079
City born in: Vlopolis, U.S.A.
City raised in: New Orleans, LA, Boston, MA, Buffalo, NY, Miami, FL, Vlopolis, GA
City currently in: Vlopolis, U.S.A.
Parents (or guardians): Zaiden Ryan Wolverson and Carolina Romina (Escobar) Wolverson (both deceased), Kaz Miguél Escobar (guardian after parent's death)
Powers: Force-field generation
Weapons he/she uses: Warbringer M2066, Glock 19, stun batons, and several types of bombs
Physical description: Has long, thick, wavy, natural brown ombre hair (currently dyed black), blue-green eyes, and has a lean muscular build.
Description: Mercury was born into a military family. Her dad was in the Coast Guard and her mom was a chef. They moved around the country because of her dad's job. In 2089, Mercury's parents were killed by Dugite in a car accident. Her uncle, Kaz Escobar took her in and raised her until she moved out. She trained under the Saker Falcon to become a sniper. Mercury became the greatest sniper in the world. She worked alone, occasionally working with other heroes. In 2099 she killed Raven's parents. When Mercury found out about Raven's plans and partnership with the Al Hijayet Iizaya, she went to Iran and destroyed the terrorist organization's headquarters. She also went around the world looking for who had the plans. Once she had them, she killed Raven. She now works under the Vlopolis Special Forces. She joined in 2099 at 19 years old.

Sapphire Samurai

Name: Vik Sachio Yoneda, alias: Sapphire Samurai
Age: 17
Height: 5'5''
Sex: Female
Skin color: Porcelain
Date of birth: April 24, 2081
City born in: Tokyo, Japan
City raised in: Tokyo, Japan
City currently in: Vlopolis, U.S.A.
Parents (or guardians): Genji Ken Yoneda and Hana Dai (Tezuka) Yoneda
Powers: None
Weapons he/she uses: Traditional Japanese samurai weapons, including double katanas, wakizashi, throwing stars, naginata, and tesson
Physical description: Has short, straight, black hair, dark brown eyes, and has a lean muscular build.
Description: Trained under her father and mother, she became a master samurai at a young age. She joined the Vlopolis Special Forces in 2098 at 16 years old after Kasen Kane saw her potential for the team.

Chloris

Name: Oralis Klara Poulos, alias: Chloris
Age: 20
Height: 5'7''
Sex: Female
Skin color: Tan
Date of birth: June 22, 2078
City born in: Athens, Greece
City raised in: Athens and Patras, Greece
City currently in: Vlopolis, U.S.A.
Parents (or guardians): Ceana Iris Lagou and Atticus Jeno Lagou (deceased after being hit by a car), Nico Myles Poulos and Eden Voleta Poulos (adoptive parents)
Powers: Chlorokinesis
Weapons he/she uses: Chlorokinesis
Physical description: Has long, wavy, faun brown hair with streaks of forest green color. She has emerald green eyes and has a lean muscular build.
Description: Her parents, sibling, and she were victims of poverty in Athens, Greece since her parents couldn't find jobs after being experimented on in the Human Enhancement Research Project because people were afraid of their powers. When she was seven years old, her father was hit by a car, leaving only her mom, sibling, and her. When she was fifteen, her mom begged a couple to take Oralis under their care. The couple adopted her and gave her a better life in Patras, Greece. It is unknown what happened to her sibling. In 2097, when Oralis was eighteen years old, her adoptive parents allowed her to join the Vlopolis Special Forces.