22.

smut warning xx

After that, we had hurried to go home. All the others had made their way to the party. My friends would most likely be there as well.

I was ready for him. He had earned my trust.

He had managed to maneuver past all my barriers and found his way to my heart. And right now, I was dying to be touched by him.

Of course, a man has touched me before. I have had sex, but still, I am trembling with the anticipation of what is about to come.

The drive went by in haste. Del's hand placed on my upper thigh, rubbing up and down, sometimes dipping his fingers between my two legs and squeezing my thigh. We were both so eager for what was about to happen.

I watched him as he tapped his fingers impatiently on the steering wheel. He was impatient for the drive to be over.

When we were in the elevator, he had backed me up against the wall and kissed me deeply. We had gotten so involved with our kiss we hadn't noticed the doors opening as we arrived on our floor.

From there, we went to his place. It made more sense. He had never stepped foot inside my room before.

We had run there like two little kids. I felt so free to be running in our hallway with him. The thrill I get from being with him—it's exhilarating.

We had barged into his apartment and went to his room directly. Thank god no one was home, and everyone is at the party right now. If anyone could hear us in the bedroom, I would be mortified. The walls in this building are paper-thin; I am often kept awake by beds squeaking and occasionally loud moaning.

Right now, we're here in his room. I'm straddling him. When we got to his room, he had pushed me back against the door, shutting it in the process. He had reached around me to switch the lock.

Hearing the sound of the lock clicking into place is what caused the realization to hit—this is happening—and instead of backing down like I usually would, this time, it spurred me on more.

It made me push forward. I walked Del backward to his bed. I am starting to get bold with him. Being around Del gives me confidence.

When the back of Del's legs come in contact with his bed, he sits down. He doesn't want to break the kiss, so he pulls me down with him. My legs went on either side of him as I sat on his lap.

I am looking deeply into his eyes. I can see the sparks in his eyes. I can get lost in them—they're full of life—I want to know all the stories and the person behind them.

I lean forward and find his lips. They capture another kiss of his.

His hands are on my thighs. They slowly slide up further and claim their place on my ass. So this is where we are right now, me on top of him, his hands firmly placed on my behind.

"Fuck," He groans against my lips and squeezes my ass.

I moan into his mouth at the feeling.

Our kiss is steaming hot. When we are out of breath, Del breaks the kiss. He lets his lips travel down my jaw.

My hands move to his hair, and I pull it as his lips begin assaulting my neck. I'm pretty sure he is leaving his marks.

I'm grinding against him. My body automatically responds to him. It knows just how to move. We had this coming for a long time.

I can feel his hard-on pushing through his sweats, right onto my center. I want his cock badly. The thought alone is mouth-watering.

His hands move away from my ass, sliding under my sweatshirt now. His fingertips feel hot on my bare skin. One of his hands stays on my waist while the other hand goes up further, cupping one of my breasts.