Third Book

Hey everyone, I have been working on the third and final book for this series. It is called Battle Cry and it is up now.

Here is the cover:

I've made so many covers for these books and for the third book, but I think this one is my favorite

{DESCRIPTION}

Ember Graves won the 67th Hunger Games, she thought she would live out the rest of her life in peace. She never thought she had to fear the Games again. What she didn't know was the Games are never over.

After she won, President Snow made her a desirable because of the looks. She was forced to sell her body to the people of the Capitol that she despised. That was how she met the Capitol heartthrob Finnick Odair. The two of them quickly became best friends.

When the Quarter Quell came and it was announced that the two of them are going back into the arena, they both professed their love for one another. But they didn't have time to enjoy being in each other's arm before the arena fell apart and Katniss and some of the other victors, including Finnick, were rescued.

The others like Peeta, Johanna, and Ember we're taken by the Capitol. There the remaining victors were tortured.

I debated so long if I should make her be in the Capitol and let her go to district 13. I know people said that her and Finnick should go to district 13 but I have a few twists that I can throw in with her going to the Capitol.

I look forward to seeing you guys in the third book. And thanks to anyone who stuck with me this long.