Part 26

Warning: Smut

Jimin's POV

Breathing heavily as I tried to calm my heartbeat after just coming, I jumped a bit when I felt Jungkook getting harder and bigger inside me.

"Jung- Jungkook?"

"Love, I'm laying you down on your front, okay?" He had already got up and placed me on the mattress as he asked, and I only managed to blurt out a small okay as approval.

He had rested my upper body on a pillow but my lower body was still attached to him as he kneeled on the bed, and I shocked myself at my loud moans when he pushed his length in again.

He went all in before pulling away and attacked once again, and I felt my inside clenching him instinctively, upon feeling the intrusion.

He's too deep!

"Jungkook t-too much-!" Stuttering between moans as he didn't stop his thrusts, I could feel him pushing through my inside to the max.

His length reaching my end with full force pushed me to scream at each thrust shamelessly.

It felt so good.

He was making me feel so damn good.

Oh, fuck.

Getting hard again after the first time I came, Jungkook's strong hold on my waist as he fucked me from behind made me feel so dominated, but never violated.

He had me under his control, and I loved the feeling of falling into submission to this man.

"Jungkook - ah! Jungkook!"

The way he kept whispering how he loved me in between all the dirty whispers made me want to give him my all, pleasuring him at the same time.

And to do that, I kept my walls tight against his length, earning me very sexy grunts beside my ears as Jungkook hugged me closer when he leaned down.

He took my fingers in one hand and intertwined them with his fingers, and we were both giving and accepting simultaneously until Jungkook's thrusts got wilder.

His face was buried on my back as his other hand holding my waist hard, pulling and pushing me to meet his thrusts, and I just did the best I could to prepare myself of what's to come.

"Jimin, I'm close - hngh!!" I heard him warned as his mouth was against my back just before he released his load, and I could only muffled my moan as I buried my face into the pillow.

Fuck, oh goodness gracious.

His cum spurt was as just strong as everytime that I would've jolted away if not for his hold on me, and I reached my climax for the second time in this lovemaking session of ours.

Jungkook rode his high with another few thrusts that filled me up, and I did my best to hold my weight with my shaky legs to receive his everything.

Although, it was still Jungkook who did all the support using his arm strength.

As he finished, he slowly pulled out of me before lifting me up to rest my body on top of him, with him also lying on the bed now.

We said nothing and only took the time to catch our breaths, getting ourselves to calm down after such activity.

"I love you so much," I heard Jungkook said in a very soft voice, making me smile as I looked up and rested my chin on his chest.

"I love you too," moving up a bit and kissed his pretty lips, Jungkook refused to let go and turned me around to be caged in between his arms as he kissed me deeper.

He was always passionate in kissing me that I could feel that every move he made was filled with love, thus I let him do what he wanted, giving him the privilege to claim my mouth however he liked.

"I can't wait to marry you," he let go only after we had to pant for air, and I giggled when he plopped himself on me and buried his face on my neck, our position kind of switched compared to earlier.

"It's only in a few weeks, Jungkook" I told as I played with his hair, and the man snuggled even closer as he took in my scent with his nose.

"It is,"

Jungkook proposed to me and Hyun to accept him to be part of our life the night Hyun called him papa for the first time, and our little boy didn't hesitate one bit to accept the man's proposal right of the bat.

"What's going to change anyway? We're already living like a couple with a kid," I questioned small, not really seeing the difference in our lifestyle.

"I can call you Jeon Jimin, baby"

"That -"

"Do you not want to change your surname? It's fine by me," he got up and see me straight in the eyes with his soft gaze, and I just shook my head with a smile.

"No, it's not that. I just thought that the name sounded too beautiful and was a bit surprised I never thought of that before,"

"Well now you can. I have been wanting to officially claim you as mine since forever," he nuzzled our noses together before stealing another kiss, and we were both got surprised when the phone rang loud.

Jungkook made an alarm to stop himself.

Laughing out loud at my future husband's cute antics, Jungkook just smiled sheepish before lifting me up and took us to the shower, and get ourselves ready to go to our son's school.