Part 20

(a/n: I might be moving too fast with the plot, but who cares? Not me. Thank you for waiting!)

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook?" hearing his soft call, I turned to find Jimin, who was resting his body on the door of the dressing room.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me choose?" he asked after he was sure that my attention was to him, and I raised an eyebrow at his request.

"Choose what?"

"Just come here," he waved me to come to the dressing room, and although I was filled with questions, I still got up and moved to him.

And boy, when I finally saw what I had to help him choose with, I almost choked on my saliva.

He asked me to choose his nightwear.

"Well?" he bit his bottom lip on purpose, pretending looking all bashful when I knew he was actually seducing me.

"You can wear anything and still look gorgeous, baby" turning my body to him and ran my eyes up and down his body that was only covered with the bathrobe, I breathed in his scent that was fresh out from the shower.

"I know, but I want to know which one you like the most," he stepped closer toward me, resting his hand on my chest gently, and my hand automatically went up to rest on his waist.

"Are you wearing it tonight?" Burying my face on his neck, Jimin just let me took in his scent without complaint.

"Yeah,"

"Then you won't be wearing it for long I believe," moving away as I gazed at his chest that was a bit exposed, Jimin knew exactly how to push my button when he pressed his chest closer to my body.

"But still, choose Kookie" he purred ever so sexily, and I took in a deep breath to control myself the best I could.

"That one," pointing to the laced silky one since I loved how soft and easy to take off it looked, Jimin squinted his eyes at me suspiciously.

"You're just choosing the easiest to take off," he blurted out in an unamused tone, and I laughed small at his blatant yet true comment.

"I don't want you to get mad at me if I accidentally tore them off of you later," nuzzling our noses together, Jimin could be seen smiling, entertained at my comment.

"Fine, go wait for me in the bedroom" he then pushed me off of his body, breaking the loose hug before walking to the chosen lingerie.

"Can't I just watch you change here?" Hugging him from behind when he was back facing me, I tried to pull the string of his robe off, only to have my hand got slapped playfully by the enchanting male.

"Go, or I'm not changing," he threatened with his alluring voice, and I softly sighed, before smiling in surrender.

"Can I at least get a kiss first?" Turning him around to face me, Jimin cupped my mouth before I could taste his lips, and he shook his head at me.

"It won't even take five minutes for me to change, can you wait until then?" he looked at me with such naughty look that I almost want to just carry him to our bed right away, but I hold myself back.

"Come quick, okay?" Staring down at his petite body in my hold, I smiled in awe at his effortless beauty.

"I promise," he whispered seductively, and I felt my heart thumped hard, anticipation building up in me for what's coming.

Letting him go reluctantly, Jimin smiled as he pushed me out of the dressing room, and instructed me to go to our bedroom.

Our bedroom.

The mere word tickled my heart happily, because it was just yesterday since Jimin agreed to marry me and decided to share his bedroom with me in this house.

And this was one of the rare times where we're alone in the house without Hyun, after the boy refused to come home after playing with his grandparents.

Jimin was reluctant to let Hyun stay since it was his first time being away from his son for more than a day, but easily persuaded seeing how eager my parents appeared, wanting to spend more time with the little charming boy until the weekend ends.

Sitting by the bedside, waiting for Jimin, I was filled with anticipation at what's to come.

It's been so long.

So, so long.

So damn long since I last spent a hot steamy night with someone.

The thought of having Jimin in my arms again after all this time was making me excited, and when Jimin appeared at the door looking like the prettiest male alive, I didn't even bother hiding the tent on my shorts.

"Y-you're -" walking up to the shocked male after he saw me being turned on, I clenched my jaw when I saw his overall outfit.

Beautiful.

The nightwear fell perfectly on his body, showing his curves beautifully making my breath heavier.

"It's your fault for making me wait too long," taking his hands in mine and made him took steps into the bedroom, I closed the door tight before locking it.

Although I was sure no one would come in the middle of the night to this house, it's never bad to be more cautious.

I don't want anyone to see Jimin in this outfit.

"It's not even five minutes," he muttered slow, when I trapped him by the door, and I closed in even more, ducking my head down and buried my face in his neck.

"Even a second thinking of being with you is enough for me to be like this, Jimin" brushing my growing tent on him shamelessly, Jimin was indeed flustered at my advances, but I couldn't hold myself anymore.

I need him now.