C148 - Duel

Shi Li was dazed at this moment.

How could Xiong Ye be a Beast King? Xiong Ye actually turned out to be a Beast King?

He fell into a trance, and it was like he’d returned back to his past life.

At that time, they’d cultivated together, and after Xiong Ye had finally become a Beast King, it had taken him another two years before he became one as well. As for their life after that… although he could fight to a draw every time they sparred, he actually knew that his strength wasn’t equal to Xiong Ye’s.

Xiong Ye had never stopped cultivating even after becoming a Beast King. He was a fool… they clearly didn’t need to hunt anymore, but he still insisted on hunting.

Xiong Ye was a person who didn’t know how to enjoy life!

Shi Li couldn’t breathe when he thought about his past life. Xiong Ye was always better than him, leaving Shi Li with a big mountain of pressure resting over him and making him feeling uneasy.

Later, after they’d been Beast Kings for nearly 50 years, Xiong Ye died from old age, and he was finally able to relax. But he’d been useless by then, too!

After his rebirth, one of the things that gave him the most satisfaction was that the Xiong Ye of this period was doomed to be inferior to him in terms of strength.

He really couldn’t wait to show off in front of Xiong Ye after becoming a Beast King.

Yet as a result… Xiong Ye had actually also become a Beast King?

The nightmare that had taken a lot of effort to drive away reappeared, and Shi Li’s expression was extremely ugly.

However, Shen Yue, whose strength wasn’t very strong, just had to insist on trying to persuade Xiong Ye, “Are you the Big Bear Tribe’s tribal chief? Don’t do foolish things…”

What kind of foolish business was this! This was another Beast King! Shi Li wanted to roar at Shen Yue, but it was too shameful… Shi Li was still caught up about what to say when Xiong Ye ignored Shen Yue’s advice and continued, “I want a duel with you. Do you accept or not?”

Shi Li didn’t want to agree. His Beast King powers weren’t stable! As for Xiong Ye… no matter how Xiong Ye managed to become a Beast King, his strength would always be solid.

Shi Li wanted to refuse, but the ordinary people around them couldn’t feel Xiong Ye’s strength and were even saying, “Is this person crazy? He actually wants to fight the Lion Beast King.”

“Is what the Lion Beast King said just now true?”

“The people of the Big Bear Tribe all listen to that Zhou Ji… Then is Zhou Ji’s high position really because he’s together with the Rhinoceros Beast King’s father?”

“He’s male… Why would two men be together?”

“That Zhou Ji looks pretty good.”

……

The Beast Kings who had followed behind Shi Li all heard these comments and were merely left speechless, but Xiong Ye grew furious when he heard them.

Stone Age Husband Raising Jornalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें