C26 - Eating Eggs

Zhou Ji was unruffled as he retracted the hand he’d placed on Xiong Ye’s belly, then attentively handed over Xiong Ye’s animal hide skirt.

Xiong Ye felt a little awkward at first but soon calmed down.

His figure was still pretty good. Zhou Ji should be satisfied, right?

“I just reached adulthood, so I’m not very robust, but don’t worry, I’ll become stronger and sturdier in the future!” Xiong Ye put on his animal hide skirt and patted his lean belly.

“You’re fine as you are now.” Zhou Ji smiled as he spoke. Xiong Ye’s figure was indeed really good.

Unlike modern bodybuilders who specialized in large muscles, Xiong Ye’s muscles weren’t considered big, but they were much more pleasing to the eye, and he would definitely cut a great figure in slim fit clothing.

Xiong Ye couldn’t help smiling when he heard Zhou Ji’s praise.

He used to think that Zhou Ji wasn’t too bad, but that was it. Now, when he thought of how Zhou Ji would become his mate, he felt that everything about Zhou Ji was good.

Look, Zhou Ji was so pale! He was even paler than Lang Yin! The skin on his face was so fine, it must be particularly tender and feel particularly good!

His eyes were black, his eyebrows were black, and his hair was black; it was all so good-looking!

It was just that he looked a little weak. Xiong Ye needed to work hard and support Zhou Ji better so that he could make him a little stronger!

The fire in the cave hadn’t been lit yet, so there was insufficient light. Even though visibility was poor, Xiong Ye still felt that Zhou Ji looked like a fairy.

As for Zhou Ji, he was inspecting Xiong Ye’s injuries at this time.

The fight earlier hadn’t left Xiong Ye unscathed, but the wounds weren’t deep because his fur was thick.

Xiong Ye had many old injuries on his body, and now some new ones had been added… Zhou Ji poured Xiong Ye a cup of water and told him to rinse out his mouth, then used some more water to wash Xiong Ye’s wounds before taking out some medicinal herbs, grinding them up, and finally smearing it on the wounds.

Zhou Ji’s movements were very gentle, and he hadn’t put any salt into the water or the medicinal herbs. Xiong Ye quite enjoyed the sensation and increasingly felt that Zhou Ji was really good.

“You haven’t had dinner yet. You should eat something.” After Zhou Ji finished administering Xiong Ye’s wounds, he started up the fire again.

He had used a type of particularly fire-resistant wood to keep their fire burning.

This kind of wood would’ve probably sold for sky-high prices back on Earth since the wood quality was too good, but here… It was being used to preserve fire.

After adding some firewood to the embers, Zhou Ji said, “We’re out of firewood.”

The gathering team would bring firewood back every day, but everyone had to obtain their own firewood if they were using it for their own cave.

“I’ll go and get some firewood tomorrow.” Xiong Ye said immediately.

“We’ll go together tomorrow.” Zhou Ji said.

Xiong Ye was delighted, “Alright!” Zhou Ji definitely wanted to be with him and didn’t want to be separated from him…

Previously, whenever Shi Li had sought him out to talk, Xiong Ye would inevitably recall their past history together, but at this moment, he wasn’t thinking about any of those events at all.