Unlimited life with you

I'm Link & for most of my life I've been running from my past.

My past life had 1 rule.

Never to care or love.

I messed up & got my child Sky killed.

I was recruited by a top secret organization that knew me well.

After knowing I was on a team, I met Kyle.

She became my roommate during the long hours spent on the base.

I didn't care for her until she got hurt on a mission where she kissed me.

In shock I didn't speak much to her, only good morning & goodnight since we're roommates.

until my past caught up with me.

people that I used to work with tried many times to kill Kyle, but successfully didn't succeed.

I had to let her know who I was & I'll do anything to protect her & the team.

It took 3 months for us to put them all in lock up, but that was until I learned that 1 of them brought my Sky back from the dead.

This gave me hope to move on & be happy; until I got kidnapped by the people who also knew of me.

They impregnated me with the DNA of Kyle.

I was confused but grateful I was grained a miracle.

Still being locked up, I gave birth to a baby boy.

I didn't want to name him until I saw Kyle.

A week after our son was born I got my chance at escape & took it.

I found my way back to the team with my our son in a bag.

I told them what happen to me & asked Kyle to name our son.

Spencer what she called him which I love.

Sky also like her new role as being big sister also.

Kyle never once though she would be luck to be a mom, but I think this hold year has been 1 wish after another.

After 3 months of co-parenting Kyle asked me to be her girlfriend.

I happily said yes.

After 3 years I was the 1 to ask her to become my wife.

Kyle didn't hesitate when she said 'HELL YEAH' 

3 months after our marriage Kyle became our new commanding officer which she deserved.

I was on my last mission with the team [ to be a stay at home mom full time ] when someone granted not just me but Kyle too unlimited life span.

I thought it was a joke until After Sky became 25 & I didn't have any gray hair,nor after Spencer was well into his late 20's also Kyle didn't show gray either.

After some time we wanted more children, but with this unlimited life span with my wife we learned since we're always horny the gift granted Kyle a Special 'friend' [Penis] during those times, which allowed me to gives us more children.

I was in shock it ever worked at all, but here we are after 200 years of still loving each other we see our 1st children grow old & kids of their own while we still can't get enough of each other.

"I sorry to all of our children who we not granted this life with us, but we want you to know that your brothers & sisters will always know of their older siblings & what they did cause me & your mommy love you so,so much"

================================================================================

I sorry if this 1 was more confusing to the end. I was trying to explained it the best I could, but I want to explain. All my stories I've made are already per-writing by me a long time ago, so you will see confusion in a lot of cases. FYI I was younger when I wrote most of these, so yeah that is all. love you all for reading & please vote if you  like.