In another life

My name is west & my sister Yenna were bound to work to help everyone/thing living to be free.

Since I was younger I took care of animals while Yenna helped humans. 

Yenna is 12 years older then & took care of me  until she left for college to become a 1st responded.

While she lived that cool life I was left with unreasonable folks who only paid attention to the TV.

During my high school life I worked with animals all the way up until I graduated & became a animals activist which became my true passion.

It took 3 years of being in a vet clinic where I got a letter letting start my dream job ASAP.

After starting my sister started to write to me often since I never stayed in 1 place to long after leaving our folks place. 

After 4 years of my sister sending me post card of where she was in the world it gave me a smile of my face knowing we are doing what we love to do.

What supersized me the most was she came to my 24 birthday.

We went to a bar near where I worked & just talked which was so nice.

The rest of the week we never left each others sides since our lives push us apart we're each others only family.

After Yenna & I came out to our folk; they stopped all communication with us internally which was a blessing for her since they never spoke to me. 

Right before she left she was happy enough to send me 3 numbers of girls around my age who were in town for a few months & told me to just see how it will do.

1 of them past the sister test which I found out is a thing.

Her name is Roxie & no she is not a stripper, but she could if she wanted to since her body is so damn hot.

My communication with Yenna never stopped & I was able to see her on TV a few times which was cool.

2 years later Yenna did come back for my wedding to Roxie.

It been nearly a year when I soon came to find out that my letters from my sister stopped coming.

It took about 3 days for news to find me that my sister died in the line of fire.

My wife helped me get the funeral together for anyone who wanted to come. 

My sister at 38 years old died doing what she loved; I hope to see you again some day sis.

Until then I'll definitely name 1 of my kids after you.

From your #1 fan- West