chapter 3

Aurora's pov

I made my way downstairs and went to the kitchen. As expected all of my brothers were having their breakfast. I usually don't eat breakfast because if i do then I feel bloated the entire day. So I either consume a fruit or a small bottle of flavored milk.

Pretending as if my brothers weren't there, I opened the fridge door and picked up a banana milk pack. I was about to exit the kitchen when I bumped into a wall. It was none other than my least favourite brother, Enzo. I ignored him and made my way to the exit of the kitchen . Suddenly, a beast like hand grabbed me from my upper arm.

Not surprised...

he couldn't miss a chance to annoy me.

I faced him angrily and hissed

Aurora: "Let go!!"

Enzo: "'smirks' awwww! Why so angry baby sis?"

I cringe hard whenever my brothers call me that. But at some point it makes me feel soft, tiny and protected.

Aurora: " shut the fuck up. Let.Go.this instant!!"

Oops...

Next second I heard a angry yet calm voice.

Logan: "Aurora!"

He said in a warning tone.

Aurora: "what?" I scoffed.

I realized I got myself into deeper shit.

Logan:" I'm going to change the Wi-Fi password and I'll make sure you won't get access to the Netflix account for at least a month" He said in a calm voice.

Asshole.

Aurora: " that's not fair Logan. He was the one who messed with me first. Besides, you don't get mad when he swears!! Why is it just me?" I said in an angry voice.

Logan:" well it is what it is, you can't curse but he can. He's older than you."

Aurora: "I hate you, a lot." I said in a calm and serious tone.

Logan did not reply and got back to eating.

Enzo: "aww it's okay don't cry baby" he said in a mocking tone.

That's it I lost it and kicked him in the balls.

Enzo:" arghhh" he shrieked loudly.

Enzo:" you bitch-"

Logan interrupted.

Logan:" enough!"

Aurora's pov

I smirked while looking at Enzo.

He threatened me.

Enzo:" I'll deal with you later." He said whispering angrily.

I did not respond and went towards Logan and said.

Aurora:" I'll be coming home a bit late. Me and my friends will be studying together in the library." I said plainly

Logan:" okay. If I find out that you went somewhere else, I won't go easy on you this time and Enzo will pick you up at 6. " He said coldly.

That numbed me a little but I still decided to ignore the warning.

Enzo groaned loudly but he knew he couldn't go against Logan.

Aurora:" okay" saying that I made my way towards my room, grabbing my bag pack I went into the garage and waited for Vincenzo.

He came in about 5 minutes and dropped me at my school.

Finally school was over and now I was in Sean's car on the way to the movie theatre.

We talked a lot and I had a lot of fun with him. We watched the movie and it was amazing. Coming out of the movie theatre we talked about random things. I took a quick glance at my watch and panicked and asked Sean to drop me off at the library.

We reached and we bid our goodbyes. I stepped out of the car and the first thing I saw was a familiar car. Enzo. It's his car.

Shit....

I climbed the stairs sneakily and ehh.. I bumped into a wall again. It smelt familiar and felt like I have bumped into it before.

Boom...

It was my lovely brother ( jk ofcourse lol) , Enzo~

This is all for today's chapter.

Please Ignore any grammatical mistakes.

Feel free to give me some ideas in the comment section.