Little bloopers

"ACTION!" the director yelled.

we quickly kissed since it was on the script, We tilted our head a bit and I put his arms around his neck. He cupped my cheek.
"AGHH!" Robert screamed.

We flinched and broke the kiss. "CUT!!" The director yelled "Oops! I guess you guys have to kiss again ha-ha!" Robert giggled.

We both gave him a 'Seriously?' Look.
~~
"You know, you're really ugly right?"
Aidan in character mocked.

I gave him a 'thats why your mom sold you' face "Thanks my inspiration was you" I faked a smile.

It wasn't in the script, so aidan just bursted out laughing. "CUT!" the director said in between laughs.
~~
"You have to look decent c/n! Or else they won't fall for it!" Aidan yelled in character

"THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO! JUST CAUSE LADIES ARE ATTRACTED BY YOU DOESNT MEAN I SHOULD LOOK LIKE YOU TOO!" I yelled, and again it wasn't in the script so the directors bursted out laughing, so did me and aidan.

"CUT!"
~~
We were gonna film the elevator scene, where Luther was going to fart.

"Ugh, Luther..THAT SMELLS AMAZING!" Robert unexpectedly said. we all bursted out wheezing and laughing.

"that would smell worse than when my grandpa came out of the bathroom." I groaned making us laugh harder.

"CUT!!"
~~
(I got these lines from sophde at tiktok)

"Oh, hey, are you and five dating?" Some random lady asked us in character.

"Yea-" I cutted aidan off "Oh, I'm just a friend to him" I smiled "C/n, that was 10 years ag-" I cutted him off again which I wasn't supposed to do.

"Feels like crap doesn't it?" I sarcastically asked, and it wasn't in the script either, making the directors and aidan laugh.

"CUT!"
~~
We were following what the director explained, I placed my arms around his shoulders "CUT!" The director yelled, and we began to do the fight seen

His arms ran around my waist trying to spin me and he accidentally scratched my side making me yelp "OW! GOSH!" I cursed.

"CUT!" The director yelled "What happened?" He asked me concerned "You actually scratched me" I chuckled.
~~
"Ow, ow, ow.." I pretended that the pigeon bit me.

Aidan came up to me following the script "What happened?" He asked concerned "He bit me.." I mumbled looking at my "bitten" finger.

"What?" He asked again "He bit me" I said louder. I started to push the prosthetic pigeon making my cast members wheeze.

I walked closer to the plastic pigeon and kicked it, with no emotions whatsoever.
The cast laughed even more.

"CUT!"
~~
"I.DONT.WANT.TO!!" I yelled "Why?" Aidan asked in character "BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO!!" I yelled louder "WHY?!" he asked getting frustrated.

"Ask again one more time, I dare you." I glared pointing at his face "WHY?!" he asked again "I DIDN'T MEAN LITERALLY-" I tackled him to the ground.

I heard the cast laugh in the background "She said what she said!" David yelled making the other cast members laugh harder.

"CUT!!"
~~
Bonus:

I was on live with the cast, because we got bored. Emmy got closer to my phone and readied  a comment "Someone said you guys are like marinette and Adrien?" She readed, more like a question.

I was the only miraculous ladybug fan. I started to wheeze at the comment. "Who's Adrien and marinette?" David asked.

"Two friends, wink wink" I answered.
"Wink wink?" Robert asked "Yup, wink wink. Let me explain, Adrien is a friendzoner and marinette has a terrible crush on Adrien. So-" I got cutted off by Emmy "So, AIDAN'S FRIENDZONING YOU?!"
Emmy kind of yelled.

"No-" I face palmed. "Marinette's clumsy, and IM clumsy too. And Adrien has green eyes and so does aidan." I explained.

"Ohhh, ok..so you also have a crush on aidan?" Robert teased. "The h- I swear you guys are gonna be the death of me. If I had five's powers I would have spatial jumped out of here." They all laughed at my response.

I_isasimp: PAAHAHAH MOOD Y/N

Apricothargreeves: this is why we love y/n 😭

Smexygallagher: yeah y/n, do you have a crush on aidan~~~😏

Aidanxy/n_4.ever: honestly get married already😒

Doloresslostlegs: I'm getting jelly, but dis cute😭❤

I laughed while reading the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~
AHAHHA I ADDED ApricotHargreeves and
l_isasimp 

Word count: 736

Alex -