Checkmate

Its almost like "The promise ring" but psycho
y/n
TW: Mention of weapon

IB: Checkmate - Conan gray
~~

I was sitting at my twin sized bed, clearing out my thoughts cause of five's dumb sh*t.
Me and five had a TOXIC relationship.

Always fighting,arguing and all he does is lie lie lie. I always dreamed of stepping on his face, and beat him up till he pass out.

I heard the telephone ring, I walked up to it and picked it up.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Hey b-baby." Someone said in between hiccups.

I already knew it was five.
Always calling me drunk when its too late at night.

"Y-you know I would neverrr cheat on you..I love you soo soooooo much" he said with  his drunk annoying voice.

Without even hesitating I hanged up, cause all I know he wasn't telling the truth.
He just has this dumb stupid a*s.

~Flashback~

"Hey therefive smirked "hi" some girl greeted him "you would look really attractive" he winked.

How dare he?! I just didn't talk, and continue to hide. "I could say the same to you" the girl stepped closer to him.

I couldn't stand it anymore. "Five you coward!" I yelled at him "Relax! Were only flirting"

This made me fume, "You have a girlfriend, and you're flirting with some random girl?!" I whisper shouted

"Dont worry I'm all yours" he smirked before kissing my cheek and walking away.

~End of flashback ~

Now I'm gonna ruin your life.

~~
I was parking my car on the garage, but then I saw someone almost hooking up at the parking lot.

I leaned to take a closer look, And of course it was him. I wOuLd nEvEr cHeAt on yoU. Freaking lies.

But this was honestly fun. They were sucking on each others tongue, like no ones watching. its disgusting, but this is proof he's cheating.

I drove back to the academy, with this evil smirk in my face, i have a plan to make his life miserable like he did mine.

I pulled up my car, I opened the gates and went to the academy. "Who got you all smily?" Allison asked "Is it five~~" klaus teased.