CHAPTER 27

After their little make out session, the rest of the way to the younger's home Taehyung and Jungkook laughed and talked about many random things.. they discovered many things about each other... they didn't know before even though knowing each other since so long. Thus Jungkook got to know that Taehyung was picky in everything...

The little they spend together was more enough for both ... to realize what they actually want in their life...

Taehyung left many hickey all over the younger's body while the younger gave one the elder's neck. The problem was how was the younger going to hide the marks.

Taehyung pulled his car near the younger's house. Then he turned towards the younger and leaned in to capture those cherry of the younger's .

"Gosh you are beautiful koo... " Taehyung whisper after giving a peck to the younger.

Jungkook smile at the compliment, his cheeks tainted with crimson red blush. Finally the younger had him and the elder made himself clear that he only wants the younger in his life.

"What if someone notices these?" Jungkook said, pointed to his painted neck ... .

"Come here.." Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook turned to him and watch as he fixed his hoodie especially at the younger's neck area. An amazing thing Jungkook saw as the elder bursts into laughter, filling the car with delight.

Then Taehyung brought his hands to the younger's forehead and brushed the falling bangs of the younger and tugged in behind his ears... "I like your long hairs.. kook ... especially when I ran my fingers through it.."

Jungkook felt his hear skipped a beat at the elder's words... the look that the elder holds in his eyes.. nothing but full of love and longings... oh how much the younger wanted this ...

"When I get home I'll cover these.. with concealer.. " Jungkook said... and grabbed his bag and open the door..

"it's looks good on you..though.." Taehyung said. Leaned back in to his seat..

Jungkook hit his arms playfully before getting of from the car...

"Thanks for today.." Jungkook said... through the window..

"Anything for my cupcake..."

Jungkook giggle at the elder... and both bid their good byes..

As soon as he entered the house he spotted a very worried Mr jeon... sitting in the couch..

"Jungkook where are you son .. oh thank god you are fine... I was worried. Son."

"I'm sorry appa ... "

Mr jeon sighed and pulled the younger into a bone crushing hug and kissed his forehead...

"Don't do this next time... okay?"

Jungkook nodded and showed his bunny smile...

"did you have dinner ? or you want me to bring some food?"

"No appa.. I'm full thank you I'm going to bed... "

"Okay good night...."

"Good night... appa..."

Jungkook marched towards the stairs and then at the end of the stair there was Hoseok waiting for the younger..

Surprisingly Hoseok also pulled the younger into a tight hug... making the younger shock.. because its indeed his hyung cares for him but he didn't show his feelings much..

"I was relived when Taehyung said he found you.... You are so careless Jungkook you know..?" Hoseok asked..

"I know hyung and I'm sorry .... " Jungkook apologized.

Hoseok broke the hug and smile a little and ruffled the younger hair...

"Go and get some rest hmm?"

Jungkook nodded and went to his room and made sure to lock the door then he quickly dropped his bag on the floor and went to the bathroom and pulled his hoodie a little down...

His neck and chest was filled with purple hickey ,,,, a smile crept on his lips.. as he remembered Taehyung and his moment in the car... he felt shy yet happy .... He hide his in his both hands and squealed like a teenage boy in love....

_______

"Kookie pass me that please.." Hoseok asked the younger from the across the table..

Jungkook reached over and passed him the syrup ...

"Tae.. don't be shy to get another pancake... yeah?" Mr jeon said to Taehyung..

"Dad.. he does have shame in case of food..." Hoseok said and started laughing ...

"No o uncle I'm fine.." Taehyung said glaring at Hoseok..

"so what is the plan for today?" Mr jeon asked wiping his hands with the tissues..

"Tae and me going to a carnival with Irene and some other friends.." Hoseok said sipping on his sprite.

Jungkook ears perked up at the mention of Irene.. Taehyung was supposed to break up with Irene ... he thought he did already but he didn't yet..

Jungkook could feel the elder's stare at him.. but he decided to ignore...

"Then Take Jungkook with you.." Mr jeon said.

Hoseok and Taehyung looked at each other as the younger ignored their stare..

"Dad we are going with our friends.." Hoseok said..

" I don't know take him with him and bring Jimin as well.." Mr jeon said and quickly get up from the table and ran to the kitchen..

Hoseok sighed in defeat and agreed with the plan..

As much as Jungkook would enjoy being around Taehyung but he couldn't but feel angry that Taehyung lied to him ... he didn't break up yet ... he knew it was not easy .. or might be the elder didn't get any proper chance but yet.. but still the younger was upset...

To Be continued]

_______🍀__________
Sorry for the short chapter .... I'm little busy with my studies these days....😶😶

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote yeah?^_^

Sorry for the boring chapter ... 😶😶😶

Your Author nim : Mavae ~ 💜

__________🍁____________