CHAPTER 13

Well , i'm trying to daily update for you ....🤧. not complaining though.. :{ ... it gives me happiness... 💕

__🍀___

Take my hands now...  🥀 you are the cause of my euphoria... 🥀

_______________🍀_______________

The night carried on like other party night. Jimin and Yoongi already drunk and swaying their hips on the music bit. There was sign of Taehyung since he stormed off while The younger was with Yugyeom.

Yugyeom went off to talk with kris's family and as Jungkook stood alone his mind was wondering off to Taehyung.

Taehyung was always been protective off Jungkook especially when it comes to guys but tonight was different. First with what happened at Taehyung's house and his room, now this.

Taehyung was never once showed him any kind of type of attention like that let alone affection. Jungkook didn't know if to feel happy that the order taking interest in his life now or scared that the older playing with his head.

Jungkook looked around the room , noticing that Hoseok was talking with his class mates and giggling around showing his famous sunshine smile. Jungkook was feeling suffocated so he decided to take some fresh air.

Stepping outside, he let the warm breeze hit his face . The warm September weather was soon to be gone and filled by cold air.

There was a pool taking up the whole backward and a bar to the side with stools all around. That wasn't the first thing he noticed though.

 That wasn't the first thing he noticed though

(Imagine this pool )

(And the side bar )

"Tae Hyung?" Jungkook called out.

Taehyung turned his head to the side ,not bothering to look all the way. He was sitting on a stool with a bear bottle in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook walked over, sitting on an empty seat next to the older.

"That's seat taken." Taehyung finally spoke.