CHAPTER 22

Hello lovelies... happy valentine's day to all... 💕💕 hope you enjoy your day... with your loved once... well if you are single af like me then don't worry honey... you are in my league.... Hihihihihihih.... 😜😜

_______🍀_______

"N-no no we are just going nowhere.. a little shopping you know ..?" Jungkook somehow managed to say in between his nervousness.

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows , well of course didn't trust the younger... he was quite suspicious about him since the morning . beside he also notice that the younger's behavior was not usual today.

"then let me guys drop you ... now get up .." Taehyung said..

"hahahaha Taehyung so good of you ... well no thanks we don't want to bother you , besides you seems like busy.... " This time Jimin came up with the reply.

"I'm not leaving you guys until you guys are coming with me." Taehyung said, turning off his car and leaning back in his chair.

"Why are you so stubborn ... Ahhh just let us go." Jimin pleaded.

Every time they were tried to avoid Taehyung , the older blocked their ways..leaving no other way to them.

Meanwhile tears were flowing down from the younger's bambi doe eyes. He knew Taehyung will not gonna leave until he found out the whole truth. He knew he was fucked up.

They both agreed to go with Taehyung as they made their way in to the car. Taehyung on the driver seat and Jimin and Jungkook on the back seat.

"Why are you crying... ? Jungkook what happened?" Taehyung questioned in panic , looking at the younger through the mirror.

They stated in silence , not knowing what the hell they gonna say to him .

"Fine, I'll just tell Hobi to meet us right now, I'm sure you'll have a better time explaining to him. " Taehyung took out his phone, and began to dial Hoseok's number.

"Wait... no no stop." Jungkook stopped him," I'll tell you everything... but p-please don't tell hyung.."Jungkook said in between in his sobs.

"Kook... you know anything it is... you can tell me... I'll not judge you I promise." Taehyung assured him.

Jungkook nodded, taking a deep breath,," Remember this morning when you asked about me and BAek?" Jungkook asked , his voice coming out low.

Taehyung nodded, raising his eyebrows and turning at the younger to see his face, "Wait you said everything was fine.."

Jungkook shrugged in disappointment," I-I lied." He said and lowered his head ... fiddling with his hands...

"looks like I'm going to be uncle.." Jimin joked out of blue.

"It's not funny... " Jungkook replied, giving him a stern look.

"y-you are p-pregnant? "Taehyung asked worriedly. Too many things he was feeling, scared, sad, heartbroken, frustrated.

"I don't know... we are going to get a test.." Jungkook respond.

"You can't tell hobi hyung about it .." Jimin stated.

"What if finds out?"

"Okay but we don't know that yet... we'll deal with it she is.. right now we need to check.." Jimin explained.

Jimin put his hands on the younger's ,smiling at him. And wiping the remaining tears from the younger's eyes.

"Let me take you guys to the pharmacy..." Taehyung said," don't worry everything will be okay... "