CHAPTER 15

These rankings are not bad I guess ?? Anyhow I'm happy to see these tags 🤧🤧🤧

______🍀________

Jungkook was sitting in music class, ten minutes in when in the door bursts open. Everyone's attention is drawn away from the teacher and goes to Taehyung who stood there with a sly smile.

"sorry , I got lost." Taehyung said to The teacher.

The teacher shook his head in disbelief and told him to take his seat. Jungkook knew he will sit beside him even though there was multiple empty seats. because he was The none other than kim Taehyung he will not let any chance to annoy the younger. As expected he came near the younger and pulled a seat.

Jungkook ignored him the whole time.

Taehyung once looked at the younger then again looked away. Meanwhile the younger noticed every bit of his behavior by the corner of his eyes. It seemed that The older wanted to talk but didn't want to start the conversation first. He has a stern expression on his face.

Jungkook was feeling his chest getting heavy. He couldn't help but want Taehyung from the last weekend back. He felt hurt. He felt devastated. He tried many times but he couldn't remove Taehyung from his mind neither from his heart. Deep down he knew he loves the older from the bottom of his life.

He knew his love for the older will always remain as an unrequited love.

Suddenly he got back into the reality when the teacher started talking about some sort of project," so students I want all of you to make a report on varieties of musical instrumentals. Their key points and as well as their notes. Well this will be a group project so I advice you to pair up with someone with your choice ."

As soon as the teacher finished his sentence the whole class room was filled with noise, groans and frustration.

Mr. Yoon rolled his eyes before started talking again," Keep quite guys.. I know this will not be easy that's why I said this is a group project at least you don't have to work alone, so stop nagging and start working already yeah?"

After Mr. yoon left the class, many students already decided their companions.

Jungkook was looking helpless there was no way he wanted to pair up with the older. No! No way. His does eyes were wondering the whole classroom and it suddenly landed on someone specific. He got up from his seat and headed towards the person.

"hey lisa...umm I was hoping if you are interested in paring up with me ..? " Jungkook asked nervously expecting a yes from lisa.

Meanwhile Lisa snapped out from her thoughts and looked up to see the younger's face, she gave a tiny nod and smiled at him.

"hey Jungkook ! Umm I would love to be pair up with you. Thank you."

Jungkook smiled at her," okay wait for me I'll go and grab my bag and we will go to library to discuss on the project... what you say?"