day 3

(daxton's pov)

3:00 am

she's back- surprise surprise. she sits down at the same table, carrying a notebook and a book.

i sigh- wondering what her life is like. i mean, for someone to come in here everyday, at 3 am, her life has to be somewhere in between orderly and chaotic.

i yawn and get ready to make her coffee. i'm going to be honest, i haven't slept in the past 5 days. insomnia at it's finest. if i were to fall asleep, it'd feel like i haven't slept at all the next day. there's no point in me actually sleeping if i'm gonna feel tired forever.

after i finish her coffee- i make a tiny swan on it, before placing it on her table.

this time- before i could walk away, she takes my hand and placed a 5 dollar bill in it. i look at her and she simply smiles.

i take that as a "thank you, now take my money" and decide not to say anything, but put the money in my pocket.

i then hop onto the chair behind the counter, fiddling with the silver rings on my fingers.

i yawn again.

i actually debate sleeping, but that would be impolite of me to do with a customer in the building.

i watch as she writes stuff down in her notebook, scribbling down as she reads. her handwritings pretty, from what i say when i gave her the coffee.

i pull out my laptop, setting it on the counter and deciding to do some own school work of my own. i actually had homework to do tonight, and why not do it in the comfort of someone else's company.

4:30 am

i fell asleep. i had actually managed to fall asleep for an hour, which was probably needed. i close my laptop and notice she's gone. all that's left was her coffee cup, once again.